Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on January 6, 2013
I have owned and been using Timex watches for so many years I can't recall ever not having one. However, I recently purchased a rather large Casio G Shock watch because at the time I thought it was a pretty "cool" looking watch. However, "cool" doesn't always do it if it is not a well designed product which in my opinion it was not. It turns out that the Casio has a light colored shiny face with lettering that simply is almost invisible in normal outdoor lighting. I could not look down at my watch and tell what time it was! I put up with it for a month or so and finally had had enough - It was back to TIMEX for me. I discovered this TIMEX G shock watch here on Amazon and while it is a little smaller that the Casio it is just great at doing what a watch should do - enable you to tell what time it is!!! I am VERY happy with this watch and would recommend it to anyone with NO reservations whatsoever. If you are considering a new watch check out the many features of this Timex and also the very reasonable price and I would hope that you will agree with me.
Just an update. After a month the Indigo light stopped working on my watch. This rarely happens with Timex. Amazon responded immediately and I will be getting a replacement in a few days. Great service from AMAZON and I STILL will recommend this watch to others.
Gordon
on January 8, 2013
I needed a watch with large easy to read face since I have low vision in my later years. While I own several very nice expensive watches already I faced an issue that I can no longer see them clearly. That is why I searched for a watch with larger easy to read face with large numbers. THIS watch passes my vision test with flying colors!!!! Even when my eyes are very blurry I can still see this watch fairly clearly!!!!!!
A plus for me is that this watch will really do it all from timing my cycling laps to just being an ordinary watch for my everyday life. If I need a dress watch I'll dig out one of my older watches that I can't see as well but they will just be bling on my wrist for the occasion!

ADDED 2/12/13.....................
The INDIGLO light just failed which from what I read online is a common fault with this watch. This is a darn shame to since this is a fine time piece otherwise.
ADDED 2/13/13.......
Today the alarm started going off even tho I never set it!! Alarm will also not shut off no matter which button I push!!!!!
ADDED 2/15/13.....
Sent watch back for warranty replacement. Hope I get a better one next time since this is a nice watch really.
77 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2015
I needed a watch with slightly bigger digits so I can see the time on my watch easier....with or without wearing my glasses. So I got this watch and the digits are slightly larger than a normal digital watch, but works for me. Pretty good watch and always do like the Timex styles with watches over the years. I gave it 4 stars because the digits were just a bit bigger than a normal watch. I ended up getting a Timex Expedition watch here since it's a bit larger and even larger digits for even easier viewing. But this is a good watch and this is my back up watch in case something goes wrong with my other watch.
on October 8, 2012
The outer face of this watch is grey, the case sides are OD green and the strap is black. This is a large faced watch which is very nice and makes for easy reading at a glance. It has a large Indiglo button which allows a nice night view of the time without giving off a high level of light. The watch seems to be very rugged and with a water resistant depth of 330 feet you don't have to worry about forgetting to take it off for a shower. To me, you could not get a better outdoor field type watch for a better price. The strap is very flexible and the watch is comfortable to wear. I am very happy with this purchase.
on July 2, 2015
This replaced a previous Timex I had for years. Actually it was the band that broke and there was no replacement for it, but the watch still worked well.
I have had this watch for a while now. I wear it in the shower, in the jaccuzzi and in the ocean. As the old advertizing line used to go...."it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' ". It is a great watch for me as I need glasses to read most watches, but with this I can see the time and date with no problem. I am glad I bought it and very hapy with it.
on September 15, 2015
It looks fine, it works ok (although the buttons aren't laid out exactly like the standard Ironman watches), but the light quit working after about 2 months. So yeah, great watch during the day--worthless after dark. I would return it if I could, and no, I would not buy it again.
on July 31, 2014
I love Timex watches and this is no exception. Good price, big numbers for the hours, the day and date showing on the front of the watch without having to push any buttons, durable. This watch has it all. I'm glad I went with this over a Casio G-Shock with their comparatively small display for the numbers for the time.
on October 25, 2013
I wear it everyday. But I have to say it's a little on the clunky side. Not sure why they had to make it so thick. But it's a very good watch - cheap yes, but it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.
on January 1, 2014
I bought this for my 9 year old son for Christmas as his first real watch. It's too big but he does not mind. The only problem I have is his younger brother, 7 year old wants one too, the black one. Because it looks more like a spy's watch. I figure he will have it until he looses it or breaks it with a hammer.
on May 3, 2016
Its great. Wish the band on the wrist lasted longer but when it breaks, the watch is cheap enough to just buy a new one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question