Wrist Wraps for Weightlifting (Professional Quality) by Stoic: Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, Weight Lifting Wrist Supports for Weight Training, Strength and Cross Training for men and women
|Price:||$13.99 - $18.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- HIGHEST GRADE, HEAVIEST DUTY - Built to outlast other wrist wraps on the market using high grade nylon materials instead of cotton or other cheap materials. Tested to perform in the most extreme conditions. Our wrist wraps are Guaranteed to outperform and out-last even the most expensive wraps on the market.
- TRUE LENGTH (We don’t count the hook and loop like other brands) - This means higher levels of tightness adjustability and more support when you need it compared to shorter wraps. This length is also not too long, making the wrapping process quick and not cumbersome.
- PROPRIETARY HEAVY DUTY ELASTIC - Gives superior levels of support to immobilize the wrist when necessary; yet can also be wrapped lightly to allow freedom of movement in the wrist joint - while still giving support with less restriction of blood flow when compared to more stretchy wraps. Doesn’t turn overly soft or stretchy.
- BEEFY 1/2” THUMB LOOP & TOP GRADE 2” HOOK and LOOP - Thumb loop lasts longer, doesn’t fray and snap. Each wrap has a designated Right & Left hand for symmetrical wrapping. Our top grade hook and loop secures strong, and doesn't pop loose mid set. We double zig-zag stitch our hook and loop, ensuring it doesn’t tear from the elastic.
- 5 STAR EXPERIENCE GUARANTEE - We’re confident you’ll absolutely love our wrist wraps - or any of our other products! If somehow you aren’t 100% satisfied, just contact us!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
STOIC WRIST WRAPS BY LIFT UNLIMITED: WRIST SUPPORT FOR HEAVY PRESSING
A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.
WHY TOP ATHLETES CHOOSE STOIC WRIST WRAPS:
A key part of what makes Stoic different is something that's missing in the marketplace...
That is, Stoic products are designed by elite lifters to help other lifters.
Over many years of heavy bench pressing, countless brands of wraps, and in-depth industry knowledge we realized...
- Most wraps are straight up not made for heavy weight lifting. To appease the masses they compromise their usability for comfort.
- They offer too little support: overly soft or stretchy materials. Too short in length. Again, designed primarily for comfort - not support.
- They don't last: velcro pops loose, elastic stretches out, thumb loops tear, stitching comes undone.
You need to crank your wraps tight, support or totally immobilize your wrist for a big lift, do your set, then loosen the wrap between sets.
To you, comfort isn't as important as dependability, durability, and support.
If that above sentence speaks to you, you're exactly who the Stoic wrist wraps were made for.
Built for Performance to Help you Hit Heavier Weights
WHY OTHERS CHOOSE STOIC WRIST WRAPS
Our wraps are purpose built. This version of our wrist wraps is uniquely suited for novice to elite weight lifters. So here's the choices we've made over many iterations to develop what we consider the perfect wrist wrap.
Elastic choice matters. With so many options, why did we choose to create our own blend instead of using something off the shelf like most other brands?
The type of elastic we desired for the Stoic wraps was abrasive resistant, had good stretch for compression - but not too much, and didn't stretch out over time.
There was no perfect option, so we created a unique blend.
Other considerations were made to ensure a strong construction under extreme conditions. We use a strong nylon threading, added double stitching all around, and beefed up the thumb loops.
Not everything was about strength and durability though. There were some strange usability issues with other wraps we fixed on the stoic wraps. Things like unsymmetrical thumb loops, a.k.a two left handed wraps. We changed that so you can wrap your wrists symmetrically. And the short/misplaced velcro problem where only a small fraction of the velcro makes contact once wrapped and inevitably pops off.
STOIC WRIST WRAP SPECIFICATIONS
STOIC WRAPS SPECIFICATIONS CONTINUED...
- Stoic wraps use a proprietary elastic and can allow very high levels of “casting” wrist immobilization, but can also be comfortably worn more loosely to allow joint mobility and reduce pain.
- Thumb loops designated for each hand, right and left, makes for a symmetrical wrap every time.
- 1/2 inch wide thumb loop will not wear out and snap.
- Extra large strips of high strength hook and loop will not come undone mid set.
- True 18-36" elastics (we do NOT count the velcro length)
- Symmetrical 1/2" thumb loops
- Proprietary ultra-durable elastic support & stretch blend
- Extra large military grade velcro brand hook and loop strips
Commonly used by lifters that want wrist support to protect against pain or wrist injury. Perfect for bench pressing, overhead pressing, squats, and other exercises that can stress the wrists.
ABOUT THE BRAND: STOIC BY LIFT UNLIMITED
STOIC ATHLETE TESTED:
At Stoic we have some of the strongest athletes in the game on our team.
We work with our athletes and customers alike to constantly refine each item in the Stoic lineup.
When purchasing any product with the Stoic logo you can be assured the items have been tested and proven to withstand and out perform in the gym or on the platform. Whether that's weightlifting, powerlifting, or bodybuilding.
STOIC'S UNIQUE EDGE:
In the past you had to choose between poor options:
Expensive or poor quality.
At Stoic we strategically bring together specific talents to create a unique brand that offers something different.
Unparalleled quality and unmatched value.
While we could safely charge significantly more for the same equipment, it's our brand's mission to always over deliver.
STOIC IS LEGAL FOR COMPETITION:
- USAPL FOR STATE/LOCAL MEETS
Our equipment is built to competition specifications, and we are always working with federations. Pending IPF.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Stronger around the wrist
- Stronger thumb strap
- Stronger Velcro
- 18 inch length is perfect
The harbinger ones i could still bend my wrist and the velcro always came undone which made me buy these.
There really isnt any cons, i dont really like the big logo but atleast its grey and not a bright white.
I attached a picture for you :)
to keep them snugged. They are tight at first and you do not need to over tighten them, they seem to tighten and conform as your exercise. I had
bought previously those other Ipow wrist straps that suck, went through two of them in less than six months. When you first put these on you can
feel they will do the job and will last, awesome product. If you are a serious lifter or a newbie that has lasted longer than six months and ready to
take on more challenges, get these and you will not regret them. Definitely buying more of these.
My personal wish was to also have them as general support for occasional wrist misalignment, but I find the thumb loop to be a bit too stiff and wide for that application (it's made of good quality stiff elastic band, about 3/4" wide). That is nothing against the wraps or the quality, just an observation.
They are excellent for what they are meant to do - "spot" your wrists for lifting heavy objects.
Bought these to compete in strongman. The extra length is great for protecting you forearm bone (name?) from getting beat up with the circus dumbbell. Wrap about a third of the way down forearm, or as far as needed.
Even though these were originally purchased for use in one event, they have proven to be the best wrist straps I have ever owned. Wound up using these on just about any lift where extra support is needed. They can be stretched to the point where it is cast like on your wrist allowing almost no movement, or looser if that is the fit you desire.
Company followed up right away, inquiring if there were any issues or problems. Best recommendation I can make is that I would purchase them again.
They also make what appears to be nice knee sleeves. Did order some, but being on the edge of what size to order, they had to be exchanged for the next size down. It's been over a month and they haven't shipped the exchange. If you have to do a return, go through Amazon and not through the manufacturer like I did.
Most recent customer reviews