- ★ 2018 SPECIAL ★ ADD 4 or MORE RIP TONED PRODUCTS to YOUR CART and SAVE 25% ★ Enter code RIPTON25 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★ 2018 SPECIAL ★ ADD 3 or MORE RIP TONED PRODUCTS to YOUR CART and SAVE 20% ★ Enter code RIPTON20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★ 2018 SPECIAL ★ ADD 2 or MORE RIP TONED PRODUCTS to YOUR CART and SAVE 15% ★ Enter code RIPTON15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Wrist Wraps by Rip Toned - 18" Professional Grade With Thumb Loops - Wrist Support Braces for Men & Women - Weight Lifting, Xfit, Powerlifting, Strength Training - Bonus Ebook
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STABILIZE YOUR WRISTS & LIFT MORE WEIGHT OR WE’LL SEND YOUR MONEY BACK! - If you don’t love your wrist wraps, return them. Order now & try them risk free. These high performance straps provide wrist support & stability for weightlifters, Cross fit, MMA, X Fit, WOD, Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, push ups, planks ,burpees & strength training. Boost your workout performance for more challenging advanced lifts & gym routines. Backed by a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- BEST HEAVY DUTY 18” WRIST WRAP (PAIR) The only weightlifting wraps endorsed by 2014 World Champion Powerlifter Kevin Weiss & As Seen on CBS, FOX, NBC & ABC! Eliminate failed lifts & protect your wrist joints from injury during heavy or max lifts. The top grade wraps with premium stitching and high end durable extra wide velcro are fully adjustable & machine washable. The wraps ROCK it for any pressing movements and overhead lifts
- **IMPORTANT - STIFF VERSION are for heavy lifting with little flexibility. MEDIUM STIFF VERSION provide good support, are more comfortable & allows wrist flexibility.** Hit new PR’s in shrugs, bench press, cleans, jerks, overhead or shoulder press & great for yoga, body weight exercise & manual labor. Rip Toned wrist protectors help eliminate pain & discomfort by securing the wrist in a neutral position. Buy 2... One For You and One For Your Work Out Partner.
- YOUR WRIST PAIN IS HOLDING YOU BACK! HIT YOUR FITNESS GOALS FASTER - Order yours; The strong reinforced thumb loops keep the wrap in place on your hand and wrist no matter the lift. So whether you’re recovering from an injury or pushing yourself to the limit, the wraps will brace your wrists and protect them from further injury. A set of Rip Toned wraps is an essential fitness accessory. You’ll wonder how you ever worked out without them.
- WANT TO QUICKLY & SAFELY IMPROVE YOUR LIFTS & MAXIMIZE YOUR GAINS? -With your new set of wraps, you’ll throw up the most reps with the most weight of your life! Build strength evenly and optimum muscle appearance. These wraps are easy to apply or remove during exercise, although they are fairly stiff they remain comfortable. Best wrist wraps on Amazon. Order now & receive in a follow up email a Free Exclusive Bonus Report.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
18" Professional Grade Wrist Wraps by Rip Toned
Color: Black - Stiff
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerRip Toned reminds our product users that activities where our products are used can be dangerous and could result in bodily harm. Please use our products only for their intended purpose, with caution and in a responsible manner.
Seller Warranty DescriptionThe ONLY Wrist Wraps Backed by a Lifetime No-Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently joined a crossfit gym and often found myself with ailing wrists, which was primarily due to poor form caused by my poor mobility. I am new to this after all. As I was working out every other day, my wrists never really got a long enough break to fully heal, so this was an ongoing issue. I researched this product here on Amazon and decided to take the plunge and buy them. I only regret that I did not buy them sooner. I am now able to perform the exercises that would previously destroy my wrists without pain. As I mentioned above, I am now able to focus my attention on better form, allowing me to get a better workout in as opposed to constantly thinking about my wrists. With time, I believe the "proper" approach is to eventually build ones own mobility up enough to where your form is good enough to where you may not need these. But, that could take a bit of time. So, I will continue to progress there, but in the meantime, these work great.
Also, I would consider myself to have small wrists and I have not had any issues with the fit. I wrap these up around my wrists tightly and get the support I need. I also have not had any issues with the blood flow to my hands as I understand this can be problematic with other similar products. Overall, these are highly recommended and I have no flaws to report. Full disclosure - I have only been using this for one week and will update if anything notable occurs.
Pros- Easy to put on, flexible, easy to take off, washable, awesome looking and etc
Cons- What cons?
These are very nice - excellent quality. The main strap is heavy duty and a bit stretchy, and the velcro is really heavy duty. Like I said, I'm not using these for heavy lifting, but these feel really solid and are comfortable. I'm very happy with them. I've been using them for a few weeks now and they're so much better than my old ones.
I enjoy using these most for presses (such as barbell shoulder presses). When your palms are held upward and the back of your hand is pressed against the thickness and firmness of these wraps, you can feel the added stability. On the other hand (haha), I do not feel the benefit as much for things like arm movements (bicep curls, tricep extensions) because of the manner in which wrist position is maintained.
Hopefully this makes sense. Overall, worth it for the price but I would also purchase another pair of wrist wraps that is more 'stretchy' so you can alternate.