- Receive 1 PU leather band for xiaomi bracelet for free( white) free when you purchase 1 or more xiaomi band 2 offered by OllivanDirect. Enter code P6RYOZSI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 PU leather band for xiaomi bracelet for free( Brown) free when you purchase 1 or more xiaomi band 2 offered by OllivanDirect. Enter code EJYOJB2G at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Rose gold metal strap when you purchase 1 or more Xiaomi band 2 offered by OllivanDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Waterproof Rubber Strap for Xiaomi mi band 2（Gravel） free when you purchase 1 or more Xiaomi mi band 2 offered by OllivanDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Xiaomi Mi Band 2, Ollivan Wristband Bracelet With OLED Display Smart Heart Rate Monitor Fitness Tracker Watch Bluetooth 4.0 Pedometer IP67 Waterproof
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CACULATE STEPS-- Pedometer Bracelet, good companion for your run or walk, caculate how many steps you have took and how much excersize you made.
- IP67 WATERPROOF --Fitness Tracker Watch can ensure to work well even geting a little wet in daily life.
- MONITOR HEART RATE--Heart rate monitors watches help you monitor and analyzes your sleep quality, so as to help you to monitor sleep quality accordingly to have a healthy life
- SYNC DATAS--Smart Bracelet can sync app datas regularly to analyze your fitness and sleep activities to help you to improve your lifestyle
- FREQUENT ISSUES-Relax if the mi band stops monitoring heart rate suddenly, please go to Profile-Settings-About, then updating it to newest version, quickly fixed.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Own it, help you capture every single moment during exercising
- 0.42 inch OLED display screen with touchpad
- Support Heart rate monitor
- Pedometer, Fitness Tracker, Sleep Tracker, Message Reminder, Call Reminder
- Water resistant (IP67)
- 20-day standby power
- Sleep-cycle smart alarm
- With a Dialog II 4.0 bluetooth chip, ADI sensor
- Wrist Strap Length 235mm Adjustable Wrist Strap Length 155mm ~ 210mm
Good companion for a run or walk, record exactly steps you took.
- Battery capacity:70mAh
- Standby time:20 days
- Batteries Type:Lithium polymer
- Input Current:45 mA (TYP) 65 mA (MAX)
- The main material:Plastic, aluminum
- Total length:235 mm
- Adjustable Length:155-210 mm
- Material:Thermoplastic elastomers, aluminum
- Measuring method: photoelectric volume pulse wave plethysmography (PPG)
- Bluetooth chip: Dialog top Bluetooth chip (Bluetooth 4.0)
- Sensor: ADI military gravity sensor
Superior waterproof performace, make mi band more charming
Q: Why does my Mi Band stop monitoring heart rate suddenly?
A: Normal, Xiaomi firm updates firmware regularly, please go to here: Profile-Settings-About.
Update it to newest version. quickly fixed
Q: When fully charged, why the display is neither activated, nor connect with phone?
A: When pairing with your phone, please do keep touching "HOME" button to arouse it.
Q: Ｗhy does the band disconnect with phone suddenly and hard to reconnect?
A: First delete all exsisted datas in the APP, then Log out of the system, uninstall Mi Fit and then download Mi Fit, sign in and pair with your cellphone
Q: What does "IP67 waterproof performance" mean?
A: You can get kinda wet in daily life, but dont dive or swim with it.
Adopt low power Bluetooth 4.0 Clips, get a stable transmission, can be used longer by you
- 1x Mi band 2
- 1x Type C converter
- 1x Charging Cable
- 1x English User Manual
- Low power consumption OLED display
- Military-grade ADI sensor
- Power-efficient ADI accelerometer,optical heart rate sensor Resistant to scratches and fingerprints
- Anodized 0.05mm ultra-thin button
- Bluetooth 4.0 for faster,stable connections
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fast forward to December and my Father in Law's birthday. He'd remarked how he'd like to get something like this when he saw mine a couple different times. So I shopped around again, wanting to make sure it's still the best deal. It's almost $10 cheaper now and it still is one of the only name brand fitness bands, in this price range, to offer heart rate monitoring. So we got it for him and he loves it as well.
At this point I also picked up a metal replacement band for it. Looks really nice this way. Some of my coworkers have actually purchased it themselves just after seeing mine and asking about it.
Fantastic deal. Are there are better bands out there? Yes, but not for $42.
Android 6.0 syncing with Google fit and the Xiaomi app.
Workout 1 hour every day at 5AM. (Cross train video and Treadmill jog.)
1. Xiaomi updated their algorithm for better/more accurate step detection.
2. Battery life. On Day 7 today, I wear it 24/7 and it's on 50%
3. Price. Pretty competitive price with what is out there.
4. Water tight. I've showered with it, washed dishes, brewed beer (clean up) all is good! Not one issue.
5. Display is just fine, I can read the time in all lighting conditions with ease.
6. Comfort. No issues there, compared to some of the other options, this is fairly unobtrusive and you can wear it on the right or the left arm.
The not so good, but maybe not a deal breaker.
1. If you pull hard enough or have your wrist in a tight spot where this band would encounter resistance, it might slip off.
2. If it comes off and you need to locate it with the app, good luck with that. lol It vibrates the watch, but not enough to where you can find it easily. There is no audible beep available which I think they should have thought about adding that.
3. If you change devices you must unpair it from the phone it's sync'd with before you can add it another phone. Don't know if there is another way around this, contacted support and they told me the band is not supported in the US yet. Luckily, I still had my old phone set up. So if you lose your phone, I am not aware of any way to reset this watch. If someone else knows, please speak up.
I average about about 20-40 miles per week walking and or running so I use this. If you push a cart with your hands on the handle all day long, it won't register your steps.
All in all, I am very happy with my purchase, it does what I need it to do and that's record my steps and I don't have to have my phone with me.