- File Size: 134 KB
- Print Length: 38 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: StepArt Designs (May 20, 2012)
- Publication Date: May 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0084WCPQ8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,290,574 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Write a Basic Essay in Seven Easy Steps: A Beginner's Guide --- Also Read How to Write a Great Short Story --- How to Write an Argumentative Essay --- How to Write a Researched Essay Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The students understand the concept of topic and supporting sentences, but they have no idea how to put that into practice. And then this little book came along. After having taught them patiently, I could see the stars in their eyes: they just wanted to practice and practice. Now, that's where my problem lies with this book: it's maybe a little too instructional, and there's not enough material for students to practice and improve their skills.
I would suggest to the author to add more exercises for students to build confidence, and increase the price. It will be worth it in the end.
The book began with an explanation of what an essay is (so you can meet the requirements of the instructor).
She outlined the 18 different kinds of essays. Who knew there were so many?
She explained the 10 parts of an essay.
The seven steps for writing the essay included:
Drafting a preliminary outline
Writing (including the seven transitions between ideas)
Citing sources (four ways)
Editing (with a great little checklist)
All parts were explained well, and provided a grounded foundation for writing an essay. Very well done. Five stars.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Introductory & Beginning
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory
- Books > Education & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Study Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Study Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory