Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often Paperback – February 16, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ray Edwards is a communications strategist and copywriter for some of the most powerful voices in leadership and business. His clients include New York Times best-selling authors Tony Robbins (author of Unleash the Giant Within and Money: Master the Game), Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (co-authors of Chicken Soup For the Soul), Jeff Walker (author of Launch), and many more.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It helped me see the whole process clearly. It’s the step-by-step I need to create copy.
2) Once I have a sales page or a sales email created, I can go back and check if I actually followed the recipe. It’s a clear standard to give my work a grade and then fix it.
3) I just love the writing style of this book. Since it is a book on writing, you would expect the writing to be great—and it is. I found myself pausing to re-read just from the point of view of how well everything was stated. I need to write like that. So it helps to read this kind of writing and absorb it. It is punchy and super easy to follow.
4) The book has only the key concepts and the steps of application—no fluff. I took extensive notes, and I quickly realized I was taking something from every page.
5) I felt like the book was written right to me. I’ve already read a lot about digital marketing. This book assumed I was up to speed on the basics and showed me what I needed to know.
PS: can't wait to dig into the free Copywriting Quick Start Training. I just joined today!