- File Size: 2105 KB
- Print Length: 87 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1980995230
- Publisher: D. L. Keur (May 6, 2018)
- Publication Date: May 6, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07CWP9T7R
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#212,935 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #220 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #405 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #1422 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Fiction
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $6.00 (67%)
How to Write a Good Book in 17 Days: Get-it-written self-help for serious writers Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 87 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm answering questions all the time such as, "How do I start writing my book?" Well, I now have a specific guide to mention.
Recognize this book is limited. It won't (and does not claim to) tell you how to write. It assumes you have solid writing skills. What it does is give you a step-by-step way to construct a book. The great writing is up to you.