- File Size: 300 KB
- Print Length: 87 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 22, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FDQ3D46
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #313,156 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Write Blog Posts Readers Love: A Step-By-Step Guide Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Three lessons I learned from Write Blog Posts Readers Love:
1. Outlining - I learned how to prepare my posts so that my writing would flow easily from one point to the next, without having to worry about whether I was following the main idea that I wanted to make with my article. I had simple questions that I could answer and follow with my writing.
2. Horrible First Draft - I learned how to forget about starting with a perfect article, and just throw all of my ideas into words on the paper. The next day I edit the horrible first drafts that I wrote the day before and easily morph it into what I wanted to say.
3. Blog templates - List post, How-to post, Worst/Best post, with easy to understand examples. I learned how to implement these templates into my own blog posts.
If you're tired of reading article after article of blog writing tips that don't seem to help, and you are ready for advice that is easy to implement and provides results, then read Henri's book.
The reviewers before me did that quite well already.
Hence, I won't tell you what I got out of the book, but perhaps even more important than that:
I will do my best to describe what this little book got out of me that finally changed the way I share my knowledge and experiences with the world forever.
I just started my own blog a few months ago, but at the beginning I didn't have a clue how to transfer my ideas into reasonable blog posts. Let's face it, I was a complete newbie on writing for an audience.
But with the book you are currently starring at, Henri somehow not only managed to activate the dormant writing power which I didn't know I had, but also took away the overwhelm and pressure I had experienced for my very first blog posts.
He gives you a morsel to chew on every time and after each chapter he provides you with action steps in which you can immediately apply what you have learned and make yourself familiar with the techniques he just gave you.
The two most important things the book tickled out of me so far:
1. My writing voice which I also learned to embrace and not to fear, because this is what separates the wheat from the chaff and allows you to leave your fingerprints on all your blog posts, hence making your blog standing out from the crowd.
2. My ideal reader, this is the person your blog and your posts should be built around. This allowed me to overcome initial writing blockades and to set a target audience for my posts at. Why is this so important?
Imagine yourself trying to hit a target with bow and arrow blindfolded. You will most certainly miss it.Read more ›
Very small price, Real Big Value!
I've been an admirer of Henri's work for some time but he has surpassed expectations with this book. It's a fabulous resource that certainly would have made my own blogging journey ([...] a lot smoother and less confusing than it has been at times.
Henri lays out exactly how to find inspiration, ideas and build momentum for your blogging and writing ventures. Whether you're new to this or are a more experienced hand there is gold to be mined here with so many key topics covered.
If you have any interest at all in blogging (or writing in general) this book will be a great resource in supporting your path ahead and cuts right down to what you should be concentrating on in an uncomplicated way.
Get this book and reap the benefits of putting it into action and becoming a better and less confused blogger/writer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
In this book, the author shines a light on the writing process and the potential overwhelm one might get if not following a system. Read morePublished 1 month ago by xenxa ab jensen anders
Very straightforward with great tips on how to write a good blog, how to stay motivated and have enough ideas to keep your blog going.Published 2 months ago by Edith Wallet
After reading other reviews, I had high expectations of this book. Happy to say it was everything I hoped for, and (maybe even) more. Read morePublished 2 months ago
I highly recommend this book to anyone who is or wants to starts blogging. The book is full of easy to implement and hands-on advice to be used by any blogger.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Thanks for taking the time to create a book that will assist us in effective blog writing! I really enjoyed the book and found it incredibly useful. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Pen Name
This book was extremely helpful. I used it as part of a college independent study in blog writing and it was probably my best resource. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jordan Charbonneau
This book is an excellent guide for an intermediate blogger! Its easy to read, fun, helpful and full of examples! Very motivating!Published 14 months ago by Ana L.
This book seems very simplistic at first glance. However, as you read it you find it is full of actionable ideas you can implement immediately. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Thomas T. Dean
Henri shares his experiences, the ups and downs of blogging, in this book and that is what makes the book good. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Tracey Meacher Farmer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Blogging & Blogs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship