Write Your Book Outline: How to Create Your book Outline in 30 Minutes Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
You may require more research on your part, and that likely will not fit within the 30 minutes window intimated by the title. Since you are likely writing about something you know well, this should not be a major obstacle for you.
The book reads quickly, so be prepared with those note cards, your new book awaits!
Well thought out.
Sometimes the hardest part about writing anything is just getting the ideas down on paper. The author does a great job of simplifying the process. Great reference book.
What I love about this eBook is that he demystifies the writing process and provides a easy to follow toolkit to get started with your book. Patrick's
style of writing is action oriented and the index cards idea to get started on an outline is sheer brilliance.
This book is a keeper! Well done!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Skills
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Research
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference > Business Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Research