Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on September 15, 2015
The book was easy and simple to read and follow. Both my husband and I read it on the plane. He gave us lots of great information, and web pages to look at. I think if we follow the plan he suggests it would be easy to become a writer.
I recommend it to anyone looking into becoming a writer.
on August 13, 2013
The information in the ebook is good...but a little proofreading would have been really helpful! There are numerous mis-spelled words, and some which (I think) must have been spell check's change from the word intended to something else. I may look into the links included (many helpful links to find sites for which to write), but other than that, I'm hesitant to trust what the author says.
on September 30, 2013
This book is about getting started with paying Internet sites that pay writers for short pieces. It lists several; my gut feeling is that these may change quickly so the advice in this book might be good for a year or so. It does not go beyond finding work on line for the beginner, and it's short.
on June 19, 2014
This book is filled with good information. It lists great websites and other sources to use that will help you immensely as you try to publish your work.
on August 13, 2013
Sounds more complex than I want to get involved in. I do know some computer geeks that should know this stuff.
on September 4, 2013
I visited several writer's locations that Gregory listed and I am now signed up for 4 companies as a freelance writer. Buy this booklet and start writing.
on July 15, 2013
This book gets to the point with a lot of great methods to help someone who wants to write and actually make a living at it. I enjoyed how it is all laid out in a simple easy to read and understand format so that you don't get lost in the steps and the how to parts.
on September 5, 2014
Great product and vendor!
on July 24, 2013
Well worth the money. The resources alone in it are worth far more than the price.
It's short, but powerful.
on August 5, 2013
Thanks so much to Gregory Lovvorn for giving all of us such great advice and shaing his story! Great job!