- File Size: 447 KB
- Print Length: 30 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 11, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01E4ZT1RO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,951,637 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Writer's Block | Part 4: Svengali Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
... "You know this ain't how the story goes."
So go ahead and get this, go get all of 'em! In anticipation of part 5 the final piece, that is unless Hank holding something back.
I really enjoyed how the story is moving forward, as Stu is forced to make some hard decisions outside of his comfort zone as tries to come to grips with aspects of his tragic past and figure out how to handle the perilous situation he finds himself in. His inner turmoil is well illustrated and speaks right to your heart as you read it. You see the sparks of realization as he processes his situation and pieces together a plan, evolving his character in the most individual and nuanced of ways. It’s a good thing he’s doing so, as the situation has now escalated out of his control as the true agenda of darker forces is exposed. How on earth is Stu, a best-selling novelist with a loyal dog, going to battle this rising threat?
A note about Rolo, the most human-like dog and best friend ever, he isn’t just comic relief. He’s also a wonderful touchstone for Stu’s suppressed emotions and the perfect foil for him, providing him with some much-needed connection to his humanity.
This is the penultimate chapter of a delightful, heartfelt and profound serial. I truly cannot wait until the fifth and final chapter is published to see how it ends!
Please note that I was given an advanced readers copy of this eBook. A favorable review was never expected or asked for, only an honest one.
I was lucky enough to read this early and the story keeps the narrative going from the past few installments. I enjoyed how Garner managed to find a larger story to tell even after the events of Part 1 might have boxed him in. The overall tale is larger and, I believe, richer for his expanding of the world in which Stu Remington lives. I thoroughly enjoyed this part of the story and am eagerly awaiting the final installment in a few weeks.
As the story continued I found myself easily slipping back into the groove - thinking, "Yes, yes... go on, DO tell more!"
I am VERY much enjoying this continuing story-line while also thinking that Hank is such a tease - making us, his faithful readers, wait on it. Then again... maybe he has to wait on Waylon to show up in his neck of the woods before Stu can write more of the story?
Keep it coming, Hank Garner!
I am, on occasion (like - every change I get!) a grateful ARC and/or BETTA reader and am very happy to be one!
This time round the plot thickens into a sap-like-brew of twists 'n' turns. What evil devilry is messing up our heroes home town & those he cares for? Who is that guy Waylon anyway.... an angel in hobo's clothes?
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban