- File Size: 489 KB
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 13, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017ZONQPO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,172,913 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Writer's Block | Part 2: Angels, unaware Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There is so much great going on here and I look forward to each new part as it comes from Hank Garner.
Setting up various threads, the author skillfully weaves them all together to form a compelling narrative of a man experiencing some denial of his grief while struggling with deadlines and losing his way in the process. An intriguing situation, a wonderful character in Stu and some playful humor to offset some of the darker aspects of this tale are all blended together in a small town setting to form a nuanced portrait of a man experiencing some complicated grief and we feel deeply for him, hoping things get better.
We also get hints of a larger story at work here in the sleepy town of Weston, with tantalizing glimpses into what’s really going on and enough clues revealed to make us want to know more. Fortunately, this serialized story has several more parts to it and I cannot wait to see where the story takes me next!
Please note that I was given an Advanced Readers Copy of this eBook. A favorable review was never expected or asked for, only an honest one.
No writers block here, thank God!!
Well anyway, The Weston Files is developing into a richly rewarding tale, with lots of nooks & crannies and ahhh moments. It's superbly written, as one now expects from Hank.
I would surely expect & hope that these first two short stories are the beginning of a great adventure for Hank's avid fans?
Stu Remington is being visited by the demons that occupy his mind in his 'daydreams', and by angels in his waking moments who also talk to him while he's asleep. The demons of his mind and spirit are, no doubt, what is giving him writer's block - but not enough has been divulged, yet, to know what those exact events of his past had been.
I am excitingly waiting to read the rest of this story. Hank must have the patience of a Saint - I don't, I want it all - NOW.
Great going, Hank. You've made me show the fact that I am occasionally NOT a patient person. I try to keep that side of my self hidden.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Magical Realism
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban