- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (March 17, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1596670029
- ISBN-13: 978-1596670020
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,342,914 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Writing in the Content Areas 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is an awesome resource for teaching good writing skills to our "digital native" students. It will be particularly useful for art and music teachers who didn't have much professional writing training, and who will need/want to design assignments that engender good writing skills without taking up too much time or energy.