Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Garth Brooks STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 12, 2015
The moment I read the first sentence of this book, I was hooked. I read it like I would a thriller!! But then what could be more thrilling than to discover how to make a connection with my own soul...and hear it speak!! I enjoy deep soul writing and my life has shifted and changed in remarkable ways. Buy this book today...you'll have a friend forever!
on March 2, 2015
Not only did I like this book - I've given out 17 additional copies and everyone who reads it has become a faithful journal writer, too.
on March 12, 2014
I have journaled since age 10 on and off. I always write pages and pages when I am going through tough times. This book is an amazing gift to myself as I embark on a renewed and more advanced spiritual journey. There were so many golden nuggets that I know I am going to have to read it again and again. I could not put this book down and truly believe my reading it was divinely orchestrated. Thank you Janet Conner!!!
on July 30, 2012
Janet Conner has created the ultimate journaling method. In fact, it transcends journaling and shows us how to connect with our spirituality--our inner divinity--so we can know the right questions to ask our Source to find peace and serenity in our lives. At the same time that this book provides very clear, practical details on exactly how to do the journaling, it is such an entertaining read that you will not be able to put the book down. Conner is a gifted writer who has much valuable experience to share with us--personal and professional. Be sure to subscribe to her great newsletter too where you can sign up for many different online spiritual writing classes.
on January 10, 2015
I am learning the best way on earth to journal. The benefits to journaling the way the author suggests is therapeutic to me. I am challenged to ask questions as I journal. I don't always get the answers during the same session of journaling. But I like putting those questions on paper as it helps me to process them. The other benefit is I can return to those questions whenever I want. Sometimes I find I've resolved a question simply by being aware of it.
on September 20, 2013
When I first saw the title I was immediately drawn to this book. I knew that there was a part of my work which needed to express greater depths of soul filled wisdom and I felt that Janet's book helped me do that! I had an instant connection with this book out of all the books on writing I've purchased and I'd recommend this book to anyone who lives to express beauty and Grace through their writing. There was one particular section, which any soul writer will greatly appreciate as it helps one transcend the egoic doubtful self and express our greater infinite all knowing God self. I can't recommend this book enough! Thank you Janet! You've given us glimpse into how simply being present everyday can create wonders within our writing. If you have been searching for a book filled with soul filled substance, then look no further because you are definitely in the right place! I laughed, I cried, I was am inspired!
on May 8, 2015
While I loved the book overall I don't subscribe to dome of the new age ideas within. That said, I believe this is a important book that can help people of any religion or belief. I have already begun this practice and feel I have even had some good results. I hope more people try it. Great read and I believe a great system.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 4, 2016
Great book. Takes Artist's Way to a new level and my writing.
on July 23, 2014
I love the breadth and depth of Janet Conner's writing and how she shares the MAJOR challenges/struggles she went through and exactly how she gained the best guidance from the Power within her to transcend those situations. She explains exactly how to "write down your soul" in an easy-to-follow, inspirational way. I love this book and have both the print and Kindle versions.

This book is also helpful for writers who want to write with greater feeling, in my opinion.

Laura Venecia Rodriguez
Author of "Yoga at Home: Gain Energy, Flexibility, and Serenity in 20-30 Minutes a Day"
on July 22, 2017
An interesting read. I downloaded it to my Kindle so I am not able to print the many charts the author uses in her soul writing. That is a bummer. I would recommend it to anyone interested in writing and furthering their spirituality
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse