BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 21, 2008
Some textbooks make you feel like editing them before you can read them; they are overdone with long, drawn-out drivel, as though the authors got paid by the word count. This is not one of them. The information is presented in a clear, non-boring, progressive way that anyone can follow. It uses many examples to illustrate the message they are trying to communicate. (OK, some of the sample writings are dull, but whaddya gonna do?) It has a point-by-point section in each chapter which goes back over all the pertinent information, so that when you're writing a paper, you can be sure you've covered all the bases and you're not overlooking any part of the assignment. All in all, I'm very glad my professor chose this book to teach the class. It made me a better writer, and it didn't bore me to tears in the process.
on January 8, 2017
Not a fan didn't care for the information or lack there of
on August 30, 2013
My English 101 professor had this as required reading and I can honestly say that I never opened this text book. That's not to say that your professor won't assign anything out of it, but I didn't find this to be of any use. I earned an "A" in the course no problem without using this pricey book.

My best advice is to wait and see it you actually need it and THEN order it because from me to you, it's not fun to waste money in college.
on March 2, 2014
Good reference books for frequent writers! This book is a good reference for people that write essays a lot. It is strategical and informative.
on September 23, 2013
Well worth the purchase for my daughters college class. She enjoyed it very much and it worked well for her class.
on March 26, 2014
I had borrowed this book from a friend but had to returned was very helpful for me I decided I needed one of my own. Thanks you it is in perfect condition. You are a life saver!!!
on February 5, 2017
This book is very easy to read. I like it.
on December 6, 2013
The shipping arrived before expected and was in excellent condition. The book was actually very helpful, our instructor just didn't use it very often. I would highly recommend this book to anyone, as well as the seller. It was in great condition just as told and also was packaged EXTREMELY well.
on December 26, 2016
Very helpful for college
on July 27, 2016
Great book to rent for college! Good price for renting!