Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 26, 2013
English is my least favorite subject. I only took it because it is a requirement. This book, however, is well written. It has clear examples, some very beautifully written, and it is understandable on all levels. I was surprised that I enjoyed quite a bit of the writing. I never would have bought it on my own since I don't care much for the subject, but I am glad it was a required text so I could encounter it. I have to admit, It was an excellent source to improving my writing and understanding of the subject.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on November 2, 2012
it's a must-read. It's easy, well written, and fun to read, and covers all aspects of writing, from the start, critical reading, and critical thinking, to specific writing techniques. English is not my first language and i've been trying to read anything that can help me in academic writing, and this one has been the most useful as well as the most enjoyable so far.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 18, 2014
Thanks so much! I ordered it on Thursday, and it arrived the next day! (We are in the same town). Also the condition was just as stated, 'Very Good'. I think the previous student had not cracked this book!

Thanks again!
on August 30, 2015
Bought it for a class. It has some nice topics about how to write a good essay, which is very helpful.
on October 24, 2014
Good book. Bought it to aid with a university writing intensive course. Really has helped. A bit too unnecessarily dense in places though.
on March 16, 2015
Clear and useful presentation of composition/rhetoric basics. A very helpful teaching aid
on October 27, 2014
Delivered as expected and product is as described, but nothing above and beyond my expectations.
on September 4, 2013
Excellent book, updated. I have to say that the author did a really good job with it. Really recommended to start the complex process of Reading and Writing
on February 5, 2014
Good condition.
Really like a new one, although it is used.
The author write those concept in a good way to understand.
on September 20, 2015