- File Size: 546 KB
- Print Length: 196 pages
- Publisher: Outskirts Press, Inc. (January 12, 2008)
- Publication Date: January 12, 2008
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001O2SCJE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,733,248 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$19.95|
Save $18.96 (95%)
Writing as a Small Business Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
As many writers will tell you, the easiest way to lose your profits is to fail to file your income taxes in an appropriate manner. Instead of trying to decipher the IRS pubs, I recommend this book to any and all writers, especially those who are just starting out. Nash Black gives you the latest rulings and up-to-date policies of the IRS and a general overview of state tax codes. Black also gives an easy to use method of keeping track of expenses that you can use, or modify to suit your own system of filing. She tells you what happens in an IRS audit and how to keep records that will be acceptable to an auditor. This book is an invaluable tool. I recommend it to all writers and thank Nash Black for taking the time to write it.
Matthew D. Heines author of Deceptions of the Ages: "Mormons" Freemasons and Extraterrestrials, My Year in Oman and Another Year in Oman
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Career Guides