- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 2nd edition (September 15, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195305779
- ISBN-13: 978-0195305777
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.6 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #860,531 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Writing as Craft and Magic, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"FINALLY--a textbook on writing that's not a textbook but a real source of practical advice!"--Terry Clark, University of Central Oklahoma
"I'm a huge fan of this book. . . . Stepp's work manages to communicate the more mysterious nature of creativity in writing in a coherent, readily accessible way."--Kim Walsh-Childers, University of Florida
"The lessons are straightforward, clear, and well-reasoned. . . . Stepp's categorization of the yin and the yang of journalism as 'craft' and 'magic' is brilliant, hitting just the right note for my students."--John Lenger, Harvard University Extension School
About the Author
Carl Sessions Stepp is at University of Maryland.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?