Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on May 3, 2017
If you liked Rubber you'll probably love the strange humor of this movie. Its a film you cant stop watching no matter how bad you might want to at times, then you'll watch it again and afterwards wonder why you did. Funny movie, very addictive, highly recommended if you like the Dupieux style (if not, you'll probably hate it).
on November 29, 2014
I LOVE William Fichtner. So much so, that I believe he is THE BEST actor in film, & doesn't get the notoriety that he deserves! This is why I struggled through this movie, as his acting was wonderful as always. However, what a waste of time! I'd given it to a coworker to watch, & she said it was odd...didn't really make sense. When she gave it back & I watched it the following weekend, all I could think was, "WHY did she keep watching, when it's such a BAD movie?" I told her on Monday that I couldn't believe she'd actually watched the whole thing! I vowed never to loan her another movie unless I'd watched it first. I'm a huge animal lover -- another reason I watched the movie. But even the animal theme can't redeem this terrible movie.
on January 15, 2014
I've been a fan of Mr. Oizo (Quentin Dupieux) since he made his first album, 'Analog Worms Attack.' I think he has a great sense of humor when it comes to art. His films are like his music. Really quirky, funny and weird but very polarizing. There's also a cool factor to his work, it's hip in a Dada-ist nonsense kinda way. At the end of the day, you either you like his stuff or you don't.

I like it. I think it's a really funny movie and that it's definitely worth watching. If you are looking for something funny that's really different and weird. You'll love it!
on June 18, 2014
I like to Escape into the bizarre and whack world of Quentin Dupeiux - it is a world of subtlety veiled insanity - like a realistic dream where the details are so involved that you wake up swearing "That FLIPPING Happened!" then you exhale a sigh of relief, brush your teeth, throw some clothes on, choke down a protein drink and realize your 9-5 may not be so mundane. Well...maybe not .. Mr. Dupeiux's films are a welcome surprise in a mundane world of cinema. Excuse, just going to order a pizza - actually I may not order it - depends on who delivers it & how they present it. I prefer it to be delivered by a lone psychotic tire named Robert.
on April 4, 2013
If you're not familiar with Quentin Dupieux, you can start slowly. Watch a few of the music videos he made for his own music (Mr Oizo) as well as for others. Assuming that you had a good laugh and/or that your head started to shake on the beat, you may be ready for what's next.

It's always hazardous to compare a director to another but we'll have to agree that Quentin Dupieux is ideologically closer to Spike Jonze (being John Malkovitch) and Michel Gondry (Eternal Sunshine.../science of dreams) than he is to Michael Bay.

It's surreal, it's really well done, with good actors, great and efficient cinematography and a smart use of music ( that he's co-signing). It's sweet by times, really funny overral, and not like anything you've seen so far.
It's a director's work in a sense that Dupieux is behind the wheel with a total creative control (clap clap clap) and it's not for everybody and oh do we love that !

Each new movie is a milestone. "Wrong" is probably his most elaborated movie so far. I can't wait for the next one.
on February 16, 2016
boorriinng
on November 20, 2016
Very funny movie
on January 10, 2017
on November 4, 2013
Classic lines, hilariously funny from beginning to end. Jack Plotnick and the dog Paul both outdid themselves. Eric Judor plays the role of a clueless French gardener.
on November 16, 2013
Loved this film.
I was a fan of Rubber so I needed to get this. It was magical. I loved how the world was basically ours only slightly…wrong.