BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 24, 2017
BLOWN AWAY!! This book is so well written and SO IMPORTANT! We all need to be aware that the 'protections' we assume from our doctos, scientists and most of all government agencies are not what we are led to believe. I began this book yesterday morning and continued it after work to the exclusion of cooking dinner (snacked while reading) and stayed up late because I could not stop. Periodically I looked away and sobbed out loud for my friends lost in the 80s. I fell asleep with the kindle on my chest. Woke around 3:30am and finshed the book and again cried and cried for all those lost, for all those hurt by the losses, for all of us who continue to be harmed by the greedy choices made by bigpharma and bigagra and allowed by our government. This book lays out the tragedy in a beautiful way. Stephen Davis, you are an unusual and gifted person. Thank you for this.
on May 30, 2011
I'll give the author credit for one thing- this book is well written, and almost hard to put down. However, his arguments are completely one sided. The book is centered around a trial attempting to disprove the concept that HIV causes AIDS. This book is a complete piece of fiction. It might be an enjoyable read to one who is already an AIDS denialist, but to anyone who has half of a brain, it is pure garbage intended to brainwash the masses. Just as the character of the prosecuting attorney is trying to convince the jury, the author is presenting a one-sided argument to all of his readers. The fact that even the defense attorney character chooses not to argue a defense proves that the author doesn't care about the truth, but merely his own agenda. The author intentionally leaves out the defense argument so that his readers forget there is another side of the story that actually makes more sense, and are tricked into believing his accusations actually make sense. In all actuality, this book is a piece of fiction with an agenda. AIDS denialism is dangerous because there are people with these views living with HIV, and knowingly transmitting the virus to others because they believe it is harmless. I'll keep my tinfoil in the pantry where it belongs, thank you very much.
on May 23, 2015
While this is a work of fiction, it is based in a lot of fact. The perverse use of AZT perpetrated on the gay community was legalized genocide. I have a loved one who has lived HIV+ for more than 20years. Thank God he never bought into the false marketing of AZT. This is a great read but it really got me fired up!!!
on February 17, 2017
Fascinating Read. I don't care that the characters are one-dimensional because it is the story that is important. The characters are a means to an end, and they do not get in the way of the story. Highly recommended!
on December 19, 2014
I had to keep reminding myself, this is a work of fiction, based on true facts. I loved this book. If it wasn't for the fact that it is a sad subject something's were funny. Explains how the powerful pharmaceuticals can get away with murder.
on June 3, 2011
...this would have almost been amusing.

Unfortunately, there are far too many who will believe anything. There are too many people who live with such bias and hate that they will cling to any excuse to blame the victim - and this book provides those hateful ones with just the platform they want.

If you, too, are looking for validation, wanting to convince yourself that AIDS cannot be the result of an indiscriminate virus but must be somehow the fault of the victims, for taking medicines or for taking drugs or for simply being gay, then this is the book for you.

For the rest of you, please spend a little time clicking on the five-star reviewers' "see all reviews" links. The vast majority of them have only ever reviewed this book, and for some of them that was years ago - so it's not as if they only just made an account so they could rave about this "wonderful" book. Indeed, it's more as if those are not real people at all, but are shams, fake accounts, or , even, sock puppets (perish the thought!). Take a few minutes. Read the reviews. Writing styles seem similar? Click over and see how many only ever reviewed this single book. Odd, ain't it?
on December 16, 2016
I am near speechless. This book, a fictional storyline, based upon real events and data, has opened my eyes even more than they have been regarding allopathic medicine.

As a retired LPN of 40 years who truly never knew that graft and corruption are pervasive in many areas of health care until 11 years ago; I am absolutely flabbergasted to read this novel regarding of human egos and Pharmaceuticals companies ever increasing strongholds over people's lives.

The author has taken an emotional topic and crafted a "can't put it down " medical-legal drama that is Very, if not totally, believable.

Especially from a microbiology point of view.
I am ashamed to admit that before reading this book;
I never once questioned why HIV serum testing is considered to be a positive result to having a disease based upon the presence of Antibodies and NOT Antigens.

And, as far as I have been concerned for the past 10 years, this novel has added credence to my belief that the "Number One Reason" as to Why health care is becoming more costly and less effective each year, globally, is due to the deceits and greed of Pharmaceuticals Companies.

Thank you Mr. Davis, for all of the time and energy you invested in bringing this book to life.
I shall recommend it to many of my medical professionals friends.
on June 9, 2016
Wow - what a riveting book. No less suspense than a John Grisham novel, except this all happened in real life, so it's all the more thrilling. The tangled web of deception the government has woven is clearly explained in a way any intelligent lay person can grasp. For people who are new to the HIV=AIDS=DEATH hoax this might be the best place to start. Thank you Stephen Davis - you deserve a Nobel Prize. Other good resources for beginners to the topic include Christine Maggiore's book What if Everything You thought you knew about AIDS was wrong, and Brent Leung's brilliant documentary House of Numbers.
on May 20, 2015