Ws&Wt 2 Yards 30g Marabou Fluffy Feather Boa DIY Craft Trim Halloween Wedding Party Decoration
- Note: Handmade production. Feathers falling off when removing from packaging is normal and even expected. Please be avoid to wear light color clothes if you use dark boas.
- Tips: When you receive the boas, take them out of the package and shake them outdoor first, in order to get rid of debris and fallen feathers. Then hang it up for few hours before wearing. The longer you hang them up, the better they will look. Be avoid hot sunshine.
- Material: Turkey Feathers Size: approx. 2 yards(length),30g(weight)
- Lots of different colors to choose from. Good to use as Trim on Lingerie, Skirts or Lamps. Perfect for Little Girls Dresses, Crafting ideas, Party, Wedding, Costume and Table Decorations, etc.
- Notice: Ropes color that hanging from each end of the feather boa are white or black. Please cut the excess rope at the each end of the boas if you don't like the rope color. Or you can use the color pen to paint the white rope as you wish.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. 72" 30 grams marabou feather boas with solid colors and assorted colors.
2. These marabou boas are the most common feather boas in the market and are made from soft turkey feathers.
3. Feather boas are perfect for Costumes, Dress-up, Trim, Crafts, Holiday Decorations, Halloween, Carnical, Wedding celebrations, Party Favors,etc.
4. Care Instructions: when you receive the boas, remove them from the box and shake them. Let them hang freely from a hook. Hanging lets them fluff naturally.
5. Please be avoid to wear light color clothes if you use dark boas.
- Product Dimensions : 72 x 2.5 x 1 inches; 7.23 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : June 10, 2019
- ASIN : B07STWBJ6L
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mykael on November 2, 2020