Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 777 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 838 reviews
on September 21, 2016
My baby loves his WubbaNub! When he was a newborn and wanted a pacifier in his car seat it was a nightmare because if it fell out of his mouth it would fall all the way down underneath him in his seat. The WubbaNub would just rest right on his chest and (at a light) it would make it so much easier to reach back, locate and reinsert into his mouth. As he's gotten older he's not a huge fan of sucking on a pacifier but we still use it daily, as more of a toy. It is small enough for him to hold and maneuver and he now just chews on the ears and feet. It's an easy item to toss into the car seat that keeps them entertained!
on January 29, 2015
WubbaNubs are fantastic -- now my go-to gift for new parents. You can tuck the body under a bib and have the head sticking out of the top so that babies can easily get to the paci part. But, the shape of the heads of the monkey and dog versions are much better -- stick to those instead.
on May 31, 2016
We had a monkey version of this twice, and we're on the the elephant. . . because they keep disappearing! The first monkey left while dad was around, and the second while I (mom) was watching. No idea how we lost such a large pacifier, but it's worth it to order a new one every few months. Baby does well with the soothie, which is the type of pacifier attached to the animal, and she also will chew on the stuffed animal part, depending upon if she wants to chew or suck. Teething only lasts so long, right?
on September 14, 2016
These WubbaNubs are so cute. My son has the monkey and the elephant. He really likes them and has grown attached to them. When he falls asleep, the pacifier doesn't fall out of his mouth as easily with the little animal resting on him and keeping it close. It would be nice if there was a way to attach other pacifiers on to it or change them out when they get too worn out but overall we have been very satisfied with these.
on May 23, 2017
We bought this at the recommendation of one of our nurses, as our baby is in the NICU and has a hard time keeping a pacifier. She LOVES it! Not only does the weight of the elephant help her to keep it in her mouth, but she also loves to snuggle it. While it is a great idea, I had to knock off a star. Like others, I don't know why they permanently secured the pacifier to it. There's really no easy way to clean or change just the pacifier as it gets old or dirty.
on December 26, 2016
The grey elephant is the cutest thing! I like that it is gender neutral. Any of the WubbaNubs paired with a similar character baby book is a wonderful gift for the meet the new baby visit. I paired the grey elephant with "If Animals Kissed Goodnight" which has a Mama & Baby grey elephant on the cover. Just enough. Parents loved it!
on May 22, 2016
He's soooo cute! These were such a great invention. Aside from the snuggle and cuteness factor; they use the hospital supplied suckies and it makes it much easier for baby to put it back into his mouth with little to no assistance. Another bonus is it's much easier to find than a random suckie that got lost only god knows where. I liked it so much that i've come back to buy one for a friend. It truly is a 5 star product that I have no complaits
on May 10, 2016
My daughter loves the soothie pacifier so much that they are all we've been able to give her since she was born. She absolutely loves her wubbanub now that she is old enough to play with it and figure out how to put the pacifier end into her mouth on her own. These are such great products for babies. I just wish the pacifier was removes me from the stuffed animal in order to wash each independently.
on May 2, 2017
Very cute, but not worth the price. I unfortunately didn't comb through the reviews as well as I should have so keep in mind this is NOT WEIGHTED (also feels a lot lighter than a typical stuffed animal...like why make it as light as air???) and the pacifier IS NOT REMOVABLE. Kinda takes all the effectiveness of the product away, but still cute and semi useful anyways...Side note: Don't think this is actually the Wubbanub brand - pretty sure its a knock off....
on August 5, 2017
This is adorable, we have had it sine shortly after my daughter was born. She is now three months and still can't seem to keep it in her mouth... its our least favorite pacifier at this point, but I'm still hoping as she gets a little older and more coordinated she might like it more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.