Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wusthof Classic 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Size: 3.5"|Change

on July 28, 2016
This is my favorite paring knife. its so sharp and really stays sharp even through using it every day. Its easy to sharpen though I dont do it very often. It fits really nicely in my hand and has enough weight to feel secure. It is perfect for fine detail work and the tip is skinny enough to really get into tight spots or just for peeling. I will use this for many more years. Definitely a daily use knife for me.
on April 22, 2016
This Wosthof knives are excellent. They are extremely sharp, very well constructed, and should last a long time given the high-quality craftsmanship. I own a set of 5 different sizes, and each is of consistent quality craftsmanship.
on April 18, 2016
this is my all time favorite paring knife. I love the steel and the handle. i find that these knives can use a sharpening when new. Not just the paring knife but all of the classic Wusthof knives are better with a fresh edge.
on December 7, 2014
I've found in the past that paring knives with blades about 3 to 3.5 inches long, with a pronounced point and ergonomics similar to this knife are the most versatile and often-used blades in a busy kitchen. I've owned several of varying steels, handle materials and prices. This Wusthof Classic is the best of the bunch and well worth the money. It is properly balanced, very agile in the hand yet secure, and edge maintenance is outstanding. From time to time, a few strokes through a ceramic V sharpener has been all that's required to keep the edge fine. I will be purchasing more of this same model.
Note: I have not cleaned this knife in a dishwasher and do NOT recommend it. Simple hand-washing is best.
on April 8, 2016
Christmas gift for my wife. She absolutely loves this knife and uses it most days. I use it too and find it to be of fantastic quality. It maintains an edge better than her previous Henckles paring knife.
on August 19, 2016
When I started eating healthier, I rewarded myself with some new knives. This one is just amazing, it's so sharp and ergonomic. It gets the job done and I"m super stoked I bought it. I've always bought sets of knives and they were always substandard because I'm cheap but this wasn't expensive and it was well worth the cost. I would highly recommend to any of you out there that likes to cook and want a good knife to make it easire
on June 7, 2016
I bought this Classic, because I paid more for my EDC knife then any of my kitchen knives. So I informed by GF I was going to buy a good kitchen knife. Well as luck has it, I bought a fantastic kitchen knife and one I use almost everyday. The only thing missing is a sheath so I can take it camping with me. When I have guests over, this is the knife they select for cutting appetizers etc. Prior to this knife my kitchen stuff was mostly early American divorce quality. This sets a new benchmark for me.
on July 28, 2016
i own 2 of these! i love smaller knives for most veggie & other small/close food prep.
it stays SHARP, too! i've owned several knives throughout my life, but WUSTHOF
knives are THE BEST!! i have one paring knife in my main kitchen upstairs, and a
2nd one in my smaller kitchenette. I LOVE 'EM!
on December 1, 2015
I use this multiple times a day and just have to keep it sharpened frequently enough. I treated myself to this and a larger knife for my birthday a few years ago, and I'm still happy with it! With long use, though, the blade is a little out of alignment with the handle. I try to keep it out of the dishwasher, but it has gone through a few times over the years. I don't know whether it would be "safe" for regular machine dishwashing.
on October 22, 2012
These Wusthof knives are treasured for their quality and never put in the dishwasher. However, I ordered a replacement of the Wusthof paring knife for my son, who has had his set for 14 years. All other knives in the set are still in excellent shape. The paring knife was apparently used by one of our grandsons as a screwdriver since the point is bent! My set, which my son bought me, is still going strong and sharp (it came with a sharpener) after 10 years. The Wusthof paring knife is just the right shape and weight to do the little jobs for which one uses a paring knife.