Wusthof Classic 4.75-inch Offset Serrated Utility Knife
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Precision forged full tang, high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- PEtec edge enhances the sharpness 20% and lasts twice as long; 58 Rockwell hardness
- Traditional triple-riveted handle made of durable Polyoxymethylene; synthetic material that resists fading & discoloration
- The offset blade design keeps your hand clear of the table while cutting
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Price||$49.95||$78.85||$64.95||$21.95||$25.00||See price in cart|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cutlery and More||DNA KITCHEN||Northwest Cutlery||Cutlery and More||Amazon.com||Richmond Hill Home Center USA.|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.8 x 12.6 x 0.9 in||2.5 x 8 x 1 in||1 x 8 x 1 in||1 x 11 x 0.13 in||3 x 13 x 1 in|
The Wusthof Classic Offset Serrated Utility Knife is ideal for smaller fruits and vegetables that have a tough skin with soft interior, as well as baguettes and bagels. The serrations also make it easy for slicing tomatoes and citrus fruits. Every Wusthof Classic knife is crafted in Solingen, Germany. Each knife is precision forged and features a full tang, high-carbon stainless steel blade with a bolster to add balance and weight. The new Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) enhances the blades sharpness by 20%, and will last twice as long. Each knife features a computer controlled cutting edge to ensure the final edge of the blade is precise and uniform from the tip to the heel of the knife.. Each knife blade is completely buffed & polished by hand. Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty.