Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Nakiri Knife with Hollow Ed..." and save 24% off the $119.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Nakiri Knife with Hollow Edge, 4193/17
|Price:||$79.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$39.05 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Classic Nakiri Knife combines the features of a chef's knife with the versatility of a vegetable cleaver
- Granton-edge blade, angled on both sides for slicing and chopping, is 30% sharper and holds its edge 30% longer than ordinary Asian-style blades
- No-stick Granton edge makes a cut that forms air pockets, allowing food to release easier from the blade
- Precision forged in Solingen, Germany, from high-carbon no-stain steel; full tang
- High-impact handle is riveted to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability; hand washing is recommended for best care
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Nakiri Knife with Hollow Edge, 4193/17
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Northwest Cutlery||Amazon.com||Yoshihiro Cutlery||Amazon.com||theaccentshopinc||Discount Craft Shop|
|Material Type||Steel||Stainless Steel||null||Stainless Steel||Ikon||core of VG-10 super steel, encased between two layers of highly rigid rust resistant stainless stee|
The CLASSIC 7" Nakiri Knife is designed with a thinner blade than the traditional cleaver, at a 10° cutting edge, and features a long straight edge. The hollow edge is crafted with evenly spaced vertical indentations, which create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce friction and drag. This knife allows cooks to effortlessly prep a wide array of fresh produce, including starchy vegetables like potatoes, which tend to stick to a knife’s blade.
Top customer reviews
This is simply another great tool from Wusthof and our current go-to knife for daily use.