Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 539 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 658 reviews
on May 9, 2013
It has a good feel to it when gripping the blade itself between the thumb and index finger. So easy to use! Comes with a very sharp edge, which I liked. Sharpened it once so far, and it's back to slicing like a laser!

I don't know all the fancy lingo some others are using, but if you like a nice professionally-feeling knife for slicing, this one is totally worth the money! Even if you aren't a chef!
on June 24, 2017
A kitchen's essential tool is a durable, sharp chef's knife and this Wüsthof knife is fantastic for cutting up fruits and vegetables and chopping herbs. It'll cut prep time significantly if you've been using a sub optimal knife.
on March 17, 2017
The best knife I own. Excellent for cutting vegetables and meat. My only complaint is it needs to be sharpened regularly, but is very sharp when you do this. Knife is very well-balanced to help with chopping, dicing, mincing, and carving.
on September 8, 2017
My favorite knife until I received the 10". I like them both very much. Wusthof is well worth the money as long as you get used to the sharpness and stop cutting yourself.
on December 11, 2016
The Big King Knife in my kitchen knife set. Very sharp and sturdy.
on July 1, 2017
The best knife in my kitchen. I like it more than the (more expensive) Wüsthoff Ikon 8-inch because of its superior bolster shape. The Ikon's bolster is truncated.
on May 22, 2017
Finally decided to replace my old cheap 8" knife, and let me just tell you the difference in quality is off the charts. The moment I picked it up I knew that it would be eons better than what I was used to.

Cuts like butter, keeps an edge (and I use this thing all the time), great length for all kinds of tasks, and has a good weight to it. Buy it. Get a blade guard and keep your baby safe & secure.
on February 9, 2017
Beautiful knife!!! Bought this and the 8 inch santoku for my mother's birthday. And she absolutely loves them!!! I did take them in before hand to put an edge on them, but they did have a good factory edge before hand. Cuts through basically anything now. This is a heavier knife for those wondering, it is balanced very well, but for those of you who want a light knife you can fight ninjas with, you might go for the 8 inch or the line above this one. But my mom's happy and that's what matters!
on February 24, 2017
This baby slices, dices, and chops! I use it for slicing veggies and trimming meat. I recommend getting the Wustoff sharpener as well. I run it across the fine sharpener about once a month and the edge is like new.
on January 25, 2017
I have a number of Wusthof knives, but this is rapidly becoming my favorite. Bigger than the paring knife, and perfect for a number of things.