Wusthof Silverpoint II 18-Piece Knife Set with Block
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wusthof Silver point II knives are Laser Cut
- Laser cut instead of stamped for higher precision
- High Carbon German No Stain steel
- Compound tapered blade is laser tested for sharpness and the correct cutting angle
- Made in "The Cutlery Capital of the World" Solingen Germany
Customers also shopped for
Wusthof Silver point II knives are Laser Cut Laser cut instead of stamped for higher precision High Carbon German No Stain steel Compound tapered blade is laser tested for sharpness and the correct cutting angle Made in "The Cutlery Capital of the World" Solingen Germany
Top customer reviews
The downfall, and for me what makes this a starter set and four stars versus five, is that they are very lightweight and the handle is just a thin piece of plastic instead of the much nicer sets you can get from Wusthof. That said, don't let the flimsy handles stop you from getting these if you are looking to upgrade from a cheap-o brand like I did, or are just learning to cook and use various knives. The santoku knife and the steak knives are my favorites so far.
They are very thin and bendy, not a good feel in your hand.
They leave water stains on the blade if not dried very good (don't leave in the dishwasher).
The blades to the handles leave a place where it is hard to keep clean and free of ????
We have other Wusthof knife sets that much much better. I wish we had not purchased this set.