Wusthof Silverpoint II 3-Piece Paring Knife Set
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wusthof's 3-piece paring set includes a 3-inch spear-point, 2-3/4-inch bird-beak, and a 3-inch Santoku
- Expertly crafted in Solingen, Germany from high-carbon no-stain steel; laser cut instead of stamped for higher precision
- Compound-tapered blades laser tested for sharpness and correct cutting angles; specially tempered to maintain edges for a long time
- Tapers from spine to edge, allowing for sturdy, yet extremely sharp edge; also tapers from bolster to tip for strength and flexibility
- Riveted, contoured handles are comfortable and secure; handwashing recommended for best care
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Included in the neat press-fit box are a 3-inch spear-point parer, a 2-3/4-inch bird-beak parer, and a 3-inch Santoku parer. Each knife was expertly crafted from high-carbon, no-stain steel in Solingen, Germany, the cutlery capital of the world. For higher precision and edge integrity, the blades were laser cut instead of stamped. Each Wusthof blade is precisely tempered to hold its edge for a great length of time, so external maintenance is rarely required. The knives' unique compound angles taper from the spines to the edges, allowing for sturdy, yet extremely sharp edges. They also taper from the bolsters to the tips to give the knives strength and flexibility. Each knife features a riveted handle with a contoured shape for comfort and control. Washing by hand is recommended for best care.
- Dimensions: 1.0 IN x 7.0 IN x 3.5 IN
Top customer reviews
So, not wanting to be without another one, I bought this 3-set Wüsthof Dreizack Pairing Knife Set from Amazon, hoping it would make a good replacement.
Was I ever wrong: THESE THREE SMALL KNIVES ARE EVEN BETTER THAN THE ONE I LOST.
If you want good cutlery, please do not hesitate to spend a few dollars on the Solingen Wüsthof brand; you will not regret it. Solingen, as you probably know has always been the knife capital of the world in the Ruhr area of Germany. These knifes are made of the finest steel and hardly ever need sharpening. Incidentally, the Wüsthof knife sharpener I also bought from Amazon a few years back, is practically tailor made for this cutlery.
But please note: be carful, these knives are razor sharp.
nice light knife set. can't wait to get my hands on a full classic set.