|Item Weight||172 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||29.2 x 60 x 21.5 inches|
|Item model number||WCOBT100060BNTRIM|
|Color||Brushed Nickel Trim|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Wyndham Collection Melissa 60 inch Freestanding Bathtub for Bathroom in White with Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow Trim
|Price:||$1,398.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Much deeper than standard tubs for full immersion; Warmer to the touch and more comfortable than traditional enamel/steel tubs
- Acrylic construction for strength and ease of handling and installation; Adjustable base for accurate leveling and stability
- Cable-driven pop-up drain and waste overflow are included and installed; Includes brushed nickel trim upgrade
- Tub filler not included; UPC and cUPC Approved
- Quality Guaranteed - Comes with a Manufacturer Two Year Limited Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
The Melissa Soaking Tub is inspired by the free-form beauty of nature, with no hard edges or stark contrasts. Experience the allure of the asymmetrical shape, the smooth curves that invite your touch, and the soft flow of the lines. It's time to get organic. Built to last and always warm to the touch, the Wyndham Collection Bathtubs are a perfect place to melt away tension and stress, leaving you refreshed, recharged and renewed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I really wanted an egg shaped tub, but they were all too expensive for my budget
- the master bath is on the 2nd floor. This tub was light enough that two of us could easily carry it up the narrow stairs to the 2nd floor
- I wanted white and a modern style
Some nice surprises:
- the shipping container was well designed... no scratches (which would really ruin the look of this)
- the material has a beautiful finish (high gloss, very smooth, very uniform)
- the overflow drain at the top of the tub has a cover. Turn that cover and the main drain cover goes up and down.
- the drain cover and drain are high quality chrome finished components
After 1.5 years this is still a great tub. I think it only gets used about once/week, but my wife still raves about it every time she uses it (I haven't had the joy of trying the tub yet... I guess I'm just a shower guy). The tub is subjected to hairspray overshoot almost every day and direct Sun a few hours a day. So far the finish of the tub and the chrome are still excellent... shiny, clean, no discoloration.
The shape of the tub is made for soaking. With it being acrylic, it' s not cold either so that is really nice.
Everyone that walks into our bathroom says "that tub is amazing". It's a conversation piece and the design is very classy.
Things to note.
Need even floor, tub sits directly onto the floor. Our plumber siliconed it heavily down onto our floor.
You can do a wall spout and save money over the floor spout model that is about the same price if not more than the tub itself.
Consider a good moisture barrier floor and perhaps not putting the tub to close to drywall. If you do the wall spout you have to have it pretty close, but then I would suggest a tile wall.
Speak to your plumber first. Ours said the instructions weren't the best. As this tub has a center drain, if your home is not new construction, this could require more work.
Think about get a size that allows you to reach the end of the tub with your feed so you have some stabilty while in the tub.
Yanni from Vanitytex does a nice job making sure the product is delivered timely and with no issues.
I would use her again.