- Series: Oxford Commentaries on the State Constitutions of the United States
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (April 18, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019977904X
- ISBN-13: 978-0199779048
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 1 x 6.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,462,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Wyoming State Constitution (Oxford Commentaries on the State Constitutions of the United States) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Robert B. Keiter is the Wallace Stegner Professor of Law, a University Distinguished Professor, and the Director of the Wallace Stegner Center for Land, Resources, and the Environment at the S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah.
Tim Newcomb is a Cheyenne, Wyoming attorney specializing in constitutional law and appellate practice.