- Product Dimensions: 10 x 11 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 17.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0048Z8OCO
- Item model number: WDEP16
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #279,995 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Wysong Epigen Original Chicken Pet Case, 16-Pound
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Starch Free, 60-percent meat, 60-percent protein and 11-percent fat minimum, with prebiotics, probiotics, enzymes, vitamins and minerals
- Epigen is the most genetically appropriate and only Starch Free dry diet (kibble) on the market
- Rich in omega-3's and other essential fatty acids
- Extremely palatable
- Formulated for dogs and cats of all sizes and breeds
Customers also shopped for
Starch free wysong epigen represents the first important kibble pet food innovation in almost 60 years (patent pending) and moves conventional dry extruded pet foods much closer to the high protein meat-based, starch less foods carnivores are genetically designed for. with that, they are given greater opportunity to enjoy their full natural health. epigen is equally appropriate for both cats and dogs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Wysong only has 8% carbs which has been working wonders for my bulldogs with inflamed paws. They are still a little itchy and the only way I will solve that is with an allergy pill as I believe the remaining itch to be hay fever. However if you are dealing with similar issues this food is the best food out there. Its high in protein, and gives my dogs great energy and beautiful coats. I can't say enough good things about it.
NOTE, IF YOU HAVE DOGS WITH ITCHY/YEASTY SKIN ISSUES: like bulldogs.....they need NO CARBS! That means NO sweet potato, NO potato, NO rice, NO peas, NO tapioca.....commercial foods don't list the carbs because they are so cheap that they make up 30-60% of the food when they should at most be only 15%. A dog with yeast issues should have no carbs if at all possible. You calculate the carbs by starting at 100, subtract protein %, subtract fat %, subtract moisture %, subtract 8% for ash (not typically listed). That gives you a pretty good idea of how many carbs are in the food. Dont subtract fiber since that is essentially carbs. Hope this helps.
Prior, I had to order from a distributor or go to the vet.
With Amazon it's convenient and easy.
Most recent customer reviews
I've had several dog foods and none has done this to the extent this one has.Read more