- Save 10% on ☆☆☆ Lemon Zester, Sharp and Quick ☆☆☆ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by X-Chef LLC. Enter code L9KUHXZC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on √√√ Silicone Gloves √√√ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by X-Chef LLC. Enter code GWZ7DBOA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ✪✪✪Dispenser Spigot ✪✪✪ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by X-Chef LLC. Enter code ETZAIRP3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by X-Chef LLC. Enter code SQHT8SBP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
12" X-Chef Flat Barbecue Skewer Stainless Steel Shish Kebab Grilling Skewer Set 12-Pack
|Sale:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (58%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Commercial grade 18/8 stainless steel - Includes 1-Dozen 12-Inch Long durable flat wide design stainless steel barbecue skewers.
- Ring-Tip Handle & Easy to use - Ring-tip handle for finger-tip handling, Oval Blade. Just raises the skewers above the grill grate without the food slipping or spinning around.
- Easy to clean & Reusable : Non-rust long time durability, eco-friendly.
- Easy to grill chunks of seafood, meat, vegetables, bananas and more, good choice as a gift.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & RISK-FREE: We have a commitment to every buyer 100% user satisfaction. If you have any problem about our X-Chef BBQ Skewers, just feel free to contact us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||0.2 x 0.06 x 12 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||201009|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
Compare to similar items
X Chef 12 inch Flat Stainless Steel BBQ Skewers
Each skewer measures 1/5 inch wide by 12 inches long. With wide fat design skewers your food stays exactly where you want it. What's more, it can be quickly clean up, dishwasher safe, the stainless steel design makes clean up incredibly fast and easy.
1/5 inch Flat design to keep the food on its place while you want to roll it over to the get the other side grilled.
One pieces circle design handle enables easy grip and avoid the trouble of handle and skewer break off during grilling.
Start barbeque with these reusable stainless steel grill skewers, 12 pieces set, perfect for a family use!
Grab the practical and eco-friendly X Chef BBQ skewers now and begin a convinient and fun grilling:)
Top customer reviews
First off, a good kebab recipe is priceless. Add some decent snacking tomatoes and red onion, bell pepper. Mm mm.
I also use the for grilling shrimp and other items I can't think of right now.
Anyway, most people use the standard wooden skewers. The problem with these are they burn so they need to be soaked for 20-30 minutes in a vessel tall or long enough to fit into.
Also, with wood you get splinters. Splinters in your mouth aren't fun.
Anyway, these are pretty solid. They're about a foot long and have an easy round end to hold onto, but here's what I really like about these in particular:
These skewers are actually flat and not round. That's really helpful with certain kebab items like mushrooms which will split half the time you pierce them. With a flat skewer, there's less pressure applied and similar veggies or foods won't split as often. The other big polis with a flat skewer is they don't roll while on the grill.
I've had this happen a lot and that can tear off food or you get inconsistent cooking.
So that's that. Hopefully, you found this helpful. I did!