Beer Mug, X-Chef Stainless Steel 14 OZ Double Wall Air Insulated Beer Mug, Coffee/Tea Cup Polishshed Steel Easy Clean
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The X-Chef metal beer mug is made of kitchen grade 18/8 stainless steel. Good for toasters, no matter how hard you cheers! Never worry to break it when you touch the mug with others’!
- HEAT REDUCING: The X-Chef beer mug is double walled with air in between, reducing the tempereature syning too soon from the inside to the outside.So if you fill in a mug of hot water, you'll feel warm but not get burnt.
- PRACTICAL SIZE: The 14 OZ. size beverage mug is designed for drinks. Beer, cuppchino, milk, fruits juice or simply water, this mug is great for most of the daily drinks.
- NON-SLIP： The bulges lines on the mug keeps it firm in your hand even when your hands get sweat or spurred with beer, or stay steady on table with its non-slip bottom design. Freezer and dishwasher safe！
- WARRANTY: 1 YEAR warranty guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the quality or something else, please feel free to contact us, we will get it resolved as soon as we can.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
X-Chef Stainless Steel Double Wall Air Insulated Beer Mug
Already broken a lot of glasses or china mugs when drinking beer? Having to take care when using glasses or china mugs makes drinking less cool? Why not try the stainless steel one?
This X-Chef Stainless Steel Beer Mug is designed for enjoying beer. It’s made of kitchen grade 18/8 stainless steel, safe for human health. Unlike the glasses or china mugs, you will be completely worry-free from this stainless steel mug. Do hard cheers with this stainless mug to your friends!
14 OZ. volume, big enough for a beer enthusiast, meanwhile it is light to hold in hand, so you would feel cool with a long time cheering.
This X-Chef stainless beer mug is heat insulation. The heat from your hand won't warm up the beverage. Double walled with air in between, insulating your beverage from outside temperature.
Anti-Slip Design. The delicately designed X-Chef beverage mug stays steady on table or in hand even when the mug is covered with water or beer.
Top customer reviews
Maybe more than you want to know, but some might be useful.
Handle is 0.38" diameter, a bit slender, but adequate; I think many would like one a bit thicker. Vertical space in handle is nominally 3".
Timbre indicates relatively thin metal, might be best to avoid dropping.
Air, not vacuum, insulated.
Highly polished exterior has one, small logo.
5" high, 4.7" deep, nominally 0.3" bottom wall.
2.6" ID at top, nominally 0.2" wall at top, 0.4" wall just above first ring.
Top is smooth and with a curved edge.
Practical usable volume, 12 to 13 oz.
Temperature data over time.
The further the temperature of a liquid from ambient, the more rapid the heat exchange, thus, for normal room temperature, keeping beverages cold would be easier than keeping them hot. Its relatively high aspect ratio minimizes liquid to air contact, thus helping minimize heat exchange. Temperatures reported were taken using an ordinary kitchen thermometer with the probe nominally at the centroid of the liquid. Temperatures are in degrees Fahrenheit.
Hot drink, 76 Ambient
160 Initial fluid, 84 above ambient
147 at 10 min.
138 at 20 min.
131 at 30 min.
124 at 40 min.
Provided a useful hot drink period of 20 to 30 minutes.
A comparable ceramic mug dropped from 139 to 126 in 10 min.
Cold drink, 76 Ambient
38 Initial fluid, 38 below ambient
40 at 10 min.
41.5 at 20 min.
43 at 30 min.
44.4 at 40 min.
45.8 at 50 min.
47 at 60 min.
With just a bit of ice, this should keep a cold drink at an acceptable temperature for a quite a while, perhaps hours.
For me, the handle could be a bit larger in diameter, but, other than the slender handle, I have no complaints.
Update May 22. After using this for a while, I have decided that the slender handle is a major frustration. Unfortunately, other SS insulated mugs also seem to have slender handles. I think it might be better having one without a handle.
It does in fact hold 14 ounces of liquid. 12 ounces left me a clear 1"-1/4" left to the brim which is a normal can/bottle of beer plus some.
I tried this for coffee. Its ok. I'm not sure it keeps it any hotter than a ceramic mug. And you can not put this mug in the microwave if you do need more heat, so I prefer a ceramic mug for coffee. I'll use this for coffee if I need to wander out in the yard or work on the car. No worries of dropping it.
edit: Originally I did not like this mug as a coffee mug. Things changed, now it is my preferred coffee mug. Got a new single serve coffee maker and this stands a little taller than my old mug, eliminating any spatters while I brew into the cup. It feels lighter in my hand too. It does keep the coffee hot longer for sure. Starting at 175 degrees, my ceramic mug is at 114 after 30 minutes, this mug is at 134. So 20 degrees hotter after 30 minutes.