- Save 10% on Wing Corkscrew Wine Opener when you purchase 1 or more Stainless Steel Garlic Presser offered by X-Chef LLC. Enter code B2IEWKCV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on 1 Silicone Tipped Tongs For every 1 Stainless Steel Garlic Press you purchase offered by X-Chef LLC. Enter code T32VZC7X at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by X-Chef LLC when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Rug Grippers when you purchase 1 or more Garlic Presser offered by X-Chef LLC. Enter code YZRI8DBZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Garlic Press, X-Chef Stainless Steel Garlic Presser Kitchen Garlic Mincer and Peeler Set, Professional Ginger Presser with Silicone Tube Roller and Cleaning Brush, Dishwasher Safe
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 FOR THE PRICE OF 1- Buy the X-Chef Garlic Press and receive one SILICON PEELERS and one CLEANING BRUSH, BEST BARGAIN EVER! Put the garlic in the silicon tube，rub and roll. You will get a garlic without skins.
- IS YOUR CURRENT GARLIC PRESS RUSTY AND SCRATCHED? X-Chef Garlic Press is made of commercial grade Solid stainless steel which will last a lifetime without any corrosion.
- SICK AND TIRED OF PEELING GARLIC? X-Chef Garlic Clove Peeler has been tested to identify the best texture and thickness of silicone for optimal peeling, it is Highly durable and dishwasher safe
- DESIGNED WITH EASE OF USE - Hold the X-Chef Garlic Press in your hand. Feel the thickness of the handles and how comfortably your fingers wrap around them. With a clove of garlic nestled in the basket the handles are the ideal distance apart to maximize leverage. Gently squeeze the handles together. You'll be delighted at how easily, how effortlessly your X-Chef Garlic Press produces perfectly minced garlic.
- A PERFECT PRESENT - Stylish and well-packaged, X-Chef garlic press serves a perfect present for any occasions; It will please any receivers without a doubt. Do not worry the quality, as all products ordered from X-Chef will be provided with a ONE-YEAR WORRY-FREE WARRANTY.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Here are 4 Reasons you are going to LOVE Your X-Chef Garlic Press:
1. Easily minces garlic. No more sore palms or aching fingers like you get with other garlic presses.
2. Large capacity basket (Press good sized cloves. even if you leave the peels on)
3. No more stinky "garlic hands" (Easy to use and even easier to clean so you won't have to worry about smelling like garlic all day)
4. Heavy duty, quality construction. ANYONE can use it effortlessly
How to use?
1. Insert clove into the peeler.
2. Roll back and forth on the table or the countertop.
3. Tip out perfectly peeled clove.
4. Insert the clove into the presser, squeeze and it's done!
1 x Garlic Press
1 x Garlic Peeler
1 x Cleaning Brush
Compare with similar items
Alpha Grillers Garlic Press and Peeler Set. SOLD IN ELEGANT GIFT BOX. Stainless Steel Mincer and Silicone Tube Roller
Garlic Press – Best Professional Stainless Steel Gadget By MiTBA. User-Friendly, Easy To Clean And Highly Durable. Silicone Tube Peeler + Cleaning Brush Included. Show The Garlic Who's The Boss!
OXO Good Grips Soft-Handled Garlic Press
UberChef Stainless Steel Garlic Press and Peeler Set
Heim & Elda Garlic Press set, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Kitchen Garlic Mincer and Silicone Tube Roller
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||X-Chef LLC||Alpha Grillers||MiTBA kitchenware||Amazon.com||UberChef||VATIS-Life US|
|Color||Silver||Black||Silver, Black||Black||Silver, Black||Silver|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love my garlic press!
The rubber silicone piece makes taking the skin off a breeze and will save you time
Lastly, although this is a fluke, when I first got it, I wanted to wash it before using it and there was a sliver of metal as a remnant on the garlic press, piercing my skin , causing me to have to use tweezers to pick a metal splinter out of my thumb. Just another inconvenience.
After ordering those meal boxes I figured I needed one. This is stainless steel and has a good solid weight to it. Was easy to operate and did its thing. I had to mince 2 garlic cloves and it did a great job. And the clean up was super easy and nothing got stuck anywhere. Item was packaged nicely in a box and came on time. Handy little kitchen tool to have.
That said, it is nice to get consistently mushed garlic quickly rather than unevenly chopped garlic with my poor knife skills. But again, if you're a kitchen snob, like my folks, you probably prefer a less mushy result than what you get with this.
The peeler tool is a fantastic invention and I use it even more often than the press itself, but it's only good for about 4 or 5 cloves, tops, before it starts to loose it's effectiveness, because it will start to get slippery after that and you have to wash and dry it before it becomes useful again.
The cleaning tool is kinda silly... doesn't help much more than a fingernail. I would switch it out in the kit for a sharp little paring knife to scrape your load of garlic mush off the front into the dish (because it doesn't just fall off, you have to scrape it off) and to jab into the corners to clean it.
This isn't the highest quality press I've seen. The perforated cup has a gap on each side that traps the flesh of the spent clove meaning you lose more garlic than you should and it's harder to clean than a fully molded one. I usually have to find all the little escaped bits and pile them back in the cup for a second pressing to get all I can out of the clove. I've seen ones where there is less escaped bits. But at this price it's about as good as you'll probably find and does the job.
The handle is fairly comfortable and seems weightier and more quality than the actual mechanical parts. Odd, but oh well. It suits my needs just fine as a home cook. I use it an average of every two weeks.