Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
X-Fire 5-LED Taillight with Laser Lane Marker
|Price:||$34.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TWO HIGHLY VISIBLE RED LASERS provide lane markers on road
- 5 Very bright Red LED's
- Light provides side and rear visibility
- Visibility at almost 1 mile
- Weather and shock proof design
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Weight||0 pounds|
|Package Height||2 x 3.7 x 6.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Update, finally received my refund, I think because I complained to Amazon. 8 July. The "Bob Jones" reviewer above does not appear to be a real person. I also question all the people who recommended his review. The company name for this product has changed three times.
- works as advertised
- rear flashing lights work fine
- Lane lines are not very bright. They are not visible on wet roads. On dry roads I did not notice drivers giving me any more room or behaving differently.
- The lasers need to be higher up and angled further outwards - I had the light mounted as high up on my seatpost as possible, but my rear panniers (common with commuters) block the lasers.
- Opening the unit requires removing 3 screws which screw into plastic. Over-tightening the screws will ruin the plastic threads and the unit will not be useful. Also, screwing into plastic will limit the number of times the batteries can be changed before the plastic wears out.
Not bad for a first attempt, but more work is needed before it is really a useful product. A dedicated lane marker light might be a better idea.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought 3 for my nephews and niece, who ride their bikes everywhere and they were so excited, they hitched them up right away.Published 6 months ago by Barbara Kayser
the line isn't as bright or clean as pictured, it has to be really dark for it to show up well. Also, cars don't care about bike lanes and will sideswipe you and then drive off... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Frank Twain
This product performs two functions. One is as a tail light, the other is a laser that paints lines on the ground creating the effect of a bike lane. Read morePublished 10 months ago by JP in Reston VA
Bright lights. Bought this after acquiring a bike. Very useful..Published 11 months ago by Rachel Appleby
very bright, unique but needs a change for the mount on kids bikesPublished 11 months ago by Dildo Baggins
Very cool! Bright taillight, bright lane markers visible even in some daylight. Love it.Published 13 months ago by Georgia