The X-Large 'Blackstar' Fishing Backpack, Tackle Box Storage Bag - Non-Corrosive Fishing Tackle Bag with (4X) 3650 Boxes -Fisherman Gifts for Men, Tackle Backpacks Tackle Box
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HERE ARE TOP REASONS HOW WE BEAT COMPETITORS: 1) 12-MONTH GUARANTEE: Save time and fuss, so you can bring home more fish without looking like disorganized. Try now the Calissa Offshore Tackle Blackstar for 30-Days and love it, or we’ll refund every cent. And when you decide “she’s a keeper”, you’re also covered by our 12-Month Factory Defect Guarantee
- 2) AMERICAN COMPANY, FROM GUYS WHO FISH: Why purchase from Chinese sellers when you can buy from an innovative American owned company? We have added plier holders and a hard molded sunglass case to this backpack. The backpack straps are thick and cushy for easier transport. Finally, it has an even balance point and adjustable straps so it sits comfortable and easy to carry
- 3) CORROSION RESISTANT: Fresh or saltwater, this fishing back pack wants you out as long as possible (… and so does your wife). Made from lightweight, breathable polyester, the bag and zip are saltwater corrosion resistant – so stay out all day! Included is rain/sea spray cover. Sturdy feet underneath keep this waterproof bag dry on deck, sand or ice
- 4) SIZE MATTERS: We designed this tackle box backpack so you can take it all! But not too much because less tackle equals more fishing! The front trapdoor fits 4x 3650 containers (included) and any 3600 series. The pack is extra large, 20” tall, 17” wide and 9” deep. It has a removable section between the top and bottom compartment for guys with bigger tackle
- 5) FISHING, NOT FUMBLING: We’ve all seen fishermen digging around in their fishing bag, right? Don’t be that guy. With its quick access pockets, and spacious practical size, serious fishermen know the Calissa Blackstar is the only tackle backpack that keeps you organized. Because, only fish should flap around!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Only Fish Should Be Flapping Around…
Instead of being “that guy” who never brings enough gear on fishing trips, always bugging his mates to borrow theirs and then losing it overboard, you get to become the self-respecting fisherman you were born to be! And instead of being one of those “other guys” digging around the tackle bag flustered, YOUR tackle bag with its 11x quick access pockets, keeps you organized and efficient, so you can catch more fish instead of catching grief from your fishing buddies.
… Because you’re the guy with the new Blackstar Tackle Backpack!
Size ALWAYS Matters
It’s often said less tackle equals more fishing. So, we designed this tackle bag so you can take as much or as little tackle as you wish! It’s an extra-large 20” tall, 17” wide and 9” deep and has a removable board between the top and bottom “trapdoor” for guys with “big tackle”.
Fast Access Trapdoor
The fast-access trapdoor fits four (4) 3650 containers nice and snug and any 3600 series. And of course, you can fit smaller boxes. The Blackstar Tackle Backpack comes with 4x Calissa tackle boxes, so as soon as YOUR pack arrives, you can start organizing that long-overdue fishing trip.
“Must Have” Compartments
How many pairs of sunglasses have you lost? We added a hard-shell sunglass case, so you don’t lose any more! We also added a plier holder and clear pocket to hold your fishing license. These compartments, trap door and the 9 other pockets let all fisherman know you mean business
American Company Owned by Fisherman… For Fisherman!
While we can’t claim any billfish records, we do know a thing or two about fishing – we’re out there almost every day! So, we designed and tested the Calissa Blackstar to solve the problems of other tackle bags – like size, ease of access, corrosion, and comfort. As soon as you get your backpack home and load it up, notice the even balance point (small on top, wide at the base) making it easier to carry and stand up than other bags. It also has adjustable, padded straps for comfort.
Lightweight and Saltwater Corrosion Resistant
Fresh or saltwater, this Backpack wants you out fishing as long as possible (… and so does your wife). It’s made from light, durable, breathable polyester and at 5lbs weighs less than your smallest catch! Or at least, we hope that’s your smallest! The fabric and zipper are both saltwater corrosion resistant. But don’t forget to wipe it down after each trip! Sturdy feet underneath keep the bottom of your bag dry on deck, sand or ice – so go ahead, stay out all day! Just don’t come home empty handed!
It’s Called Fishing, Not Fumbling…
Mates don’t let mates fumble. Save time and fuss - take all your gear with you, and bring home more fish without looking like a disorganized newbie. Just pick up your rod and move fishing spots without the hassle. No self-respecting fisherman would settle for anything less! Lightweight, durable and professional - try now the Calissa Blackstar and see if “she’s a keeper” in your fishing arsenal.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Weight is lighter than I expected. Easy to carry around.
-Shoulder straps are comfortable.
-Fabric quality is thick and durable.
-Tons of pockets for organization.
-Zippers work well.
-Orange interior is a great color for visibility.
-Shoulder straps are comfortable.
-The tackle box latches are poor which is why I'm dropping a star. The latches are difficult to work and at least one of them would not close properly. You may want to factor in the cost of buying 4 new 3600 size Plano boxes with real latches.
Overall, this is a nice backpack once you replace the tackle boxes.
OK TODAY IS JAN 15TH 2020. AS I SAID THE CALISSA BACK PACK FISHING BAG WAS FOR WINTER TROUT. TODAY IS MY FIFTH TIME USING THE BAG AND THE STITCHING HAS COME LOOSE ON THE FRONT POCKET. IM SO PISSED. Now I have to find a show shop or someone who can stitch the bag back together. Even though the wild river bag is slightly smaller looks like I'll have to purchase another one for next winter trout fishing because this off shore tackle cheep Calissa bag isn't going to hold up. WOW. Sad.
Today is jan 18th 2020. I took the bag to my local shoe shop for repair. As he looked at the bag he informed me that the stitching didn't come loose but the material actually tore. As he looked over the bag he noticed on the bottom of the bag one of the plastic ground protectors was coming apart at the stitches see photo. That was going to be more money. He told me that even if he made the repairs I'd be back later because the bag isn't made to handle the 38lbs of fishing gear I had in it. I really wanted to like this bag but CALISSA OFFSHORE TACKLE BAG isn't a good strong product cheaply made but has the room. I've decided to us it until it completely falls apart and is no longer functional as a fishing back. Darn shame. The government should have some type of quality control over crap made like this.
OK. To replace my Calissa back pack as you can see from the photo I just received a BASSDASH green backpack. This thing is larger than the Calissa back pack and well made but the bottom is hard which is good but its covered in fabric. Come on Bassdash we place these bags on rocks, concrete and white knows what else. Great back pack but I can tell you I'm going to destroy that bottom just be sitting down while fishing. After I ordered this bassdash. The Calissa company just two days ago said that they were sending me a new back back because of the tare in the fabric shown in the photo above. Now I'm stuck with an extra bag that I don't need. I'm going to start using this BASSDASH pack and see if the bottom. Holds up since its covered in fabric and not a solid hard plastic bottom as lead to believe in their advertisements. O well today is Feb 6 2020 and I'll add to this report regarding these three bags once I've used this Bassdash bag for a while.
This company goes above and beyond with there products highly recommend them