Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.72 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Don't just relive the spectacular action... take it to the extreme with this all-new 2-Disc Collector's Edition release of X-Men, packed with hours of never-before-seen bonus features! Go beyond the movie with the Enhanced Viewing Mode, incorporating more than 60 extra minutes of deleted scenes and behind-the-scenes footage as you watch the film. Listen to in-depth audio commentary from director Bryan Singer. Learn all the most revealing production secrets, from Casting and Costumes to Scenery and Special Eftects, through brand-new featurettes. And get an exclusive sneak peek at the making of X2. This is X-Men like you've never seen experienced it before!
- Aspect Ratio : 2.35:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG13 PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Product Dimensions : 7.75 x 5.75 x 0.75 inches; 7.04 Ounces
- Item model number : MFR024543062936#VG
- Director : Bryan Singer
- Media Format : Anamorphic, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Live, Widescreen, NTSC, Collector's Edition
- Run time : 1 hour and 44 minutes
- Release date : November 25, 2003
- Actors : Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Famke Janssen, James Marsden
- Dubbed: : Spanish
- Subtitles: : English, Spanish
- Producers : Avi Arad, Bill Todman Jr., Joel Simon, Kevin Feige
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (DTS 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
- Studio : 20th Century Fox
- ASIN : B000078UJV
- Writers : Bryan Singer, David Hayter, Tom DeSanto
- Number of discs : 2
- Best Sellers Rank: #83,470 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With the upcoming sequel just a few months away, Fox re-release the original comic book blockbuster in a surprising 2-disc special edition DVD. Like the previous DVD, the comic book movie is presented in a THX certified 2.35:1 widescreen format. The picture quality is the same but it's still a fine transfer with great sharpness and detail. The Dolby Digital 5.1 sound is great but it's the DTS audio option that really delivers. Fans who weren't please with the first release, will be impressed with the special features of "X-Men 1.5". It includes behind-the-scenes featurettes, commentaries, trailers and a look of the upcoming X2 (Sorry, no hidden Spider-Man clip or DVD-ROM extras). The animated menus are bright and quite appealing. Overall, "X-Men 1.5" scores an "A-".
The 1.5 DVD is a must, even if you already own the original DVD. The extra features on the bonus disc are well worth the extra cost. This thing is packed with featurettes, commentaries, and is really entertaining to watch. If you're a fan of the comic book, you'll love the bonus features on the DVD.
If anyone has any questions about this please don't be afraid to ask me. I'd be more than happy to answer any and all of them.