Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

X-Men: Days of Future Past
Format: Paperback|Change

Dark Pheonix? Mutant Armageddon? All the other crossovers through the years. Ha. This is where the greatness of the X-Men really started. The new X-Men, the reborn Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (did they call themselves that?) Time Travel. An assassination that must be stopped. This is the one X-Men story that MUST be read by the fans. And it's the basis for next years new X film. Simply the best thing Claremont ever wrote and it still has repercussions today.
on July 7, 2017
Thank you Chris Claremont for The New Age Vol. 1 . I love that you have given me a new look at X- Men universe.
on September 4, 2017
Reading this brought back memories of the many X-Men adventures I read as a teenager.
I liked the way this tied the storyline together
on September 22, 2017
Same review I gave to Vol 2--just outstanding collection for the price. The brood were always my favorites and the unique treatment of them by the writers--just impressive.
on August 14, 2013
Part of the reason I bought a Kindle was to slowly but surly reduce the physical space my comic collection takes up (kids will do that to you...that and living in Southern California where I'll never own a home due to housing costs haha). I've always know the basics about the Days of Future Past storyline but never actually owned the TPB.

Happy to say this was a great buy on my Kindle. The panels looked good and were easy to read. There were only a few that must have been 2 page spreads from the originals that weren't able to resize but overall everything was great.

The story line itself was very 80's and I loved how it's very "super hero" in the sense that the characters explain their powers before they use them. Just an interesting observation looking back on how comics have changed. Also it's funny how random some of the stories are leading up to the main event (Nightcrawler in Hell for example).

Great book, great price, great piece of comic history!
on October 8, 2016
I bought this for my friend because he was robbed and the nerdy burglar decided to steal a bunch of his comic books and his suspenders. Somewhere out there there is a thief wearing suspenders and trying to pick up chicks at the laser tag joint by telling them they remind him of The Phoenix.
on January 9, 2014
I read this book on Kindle Fire HDX.

Having just read the Dark Phoenix Saga, I was anxious to start its sequel: Days of Future Past. It didn't hit me as hard as the Dark Phoenix Saga did, but it was well-written. It was nice to see Storm leading the X-Men as well.

The few hiccups I found were:
A) Given it's a true sequel leading into an event, the first half of the book feels unrelated to the second half.
B) There is a frame containing Senator Kelly, and his speech-bubbles are mostly black, with white specks. At first I thought he was speaking an alien language. Then I thought it might be Morse code. I came to the conclusion that it was a misprint, as you can almost see his words faded in the blackness of his speech-bubbles.

All in all, for $4, this book is a bargain and I would highly recommend it.
on December 27, 2014
X-men fans, you've got to treat yourselves, a guilty pleasure is in order, trust me.
Read this classic Claremont story that the new X-Men film, Days of Future Past, is roughly based on and your appreciation for both the film and the original story-line will blossom. It really gave me renewed faith in the genius' over at Marvel. Their ability to adapt the original story into a feature length film that both complements previous X-men films and leaves the Universe wide open for future adaptations that can go in virtually any direction, is impressive. Now we've just got to convince them to do a film about the X-men battling the Brood.
on January 13, 2014
Days of future past the trade consist of more than the arch "days of future past". The opening two archs are well written and entertaining . The other 2 stories that were not "days of future past" were below average. Now the main story is extremely well written and is able to stay relevant even in 2013 . I am really excited to see a more detailed rendition of the story in the upcoming movie because the arch in the trade teases you with a cool premise and for the most part tells a good story , but it is just to short when compared to modern story archs. If you are and X-men fan or are looking forward to seeing the movie in May then I highly recommend reading the source material . If you are not and X-men fan then this collection of archs won't bring you around.
on April 24, 2014
Love the story. With movie coming out I order the comic so that I can relive the story. So the move touts Wolverine as the hero instead of Kitty Pride. Only bad thing about this is that, I never got the comic from Amazon. After waiting and chating with 2 customer reps about my non-delivery I went to my local comic book store to pick it up. Nice place. 2nd time Amazon has messed up my order. Last time, I picked 2 day guarantee delivery, it arrived on late on the day after it was suppose to arrive. Then I chanced it on this order. picked normal delivery. 2-5 days. Nope. Denied. Instead of late, NEVER!!!!! Don't think I will ever order anything from Amazon again. Again, good comic. Nice story. Great art work.