Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$9.99

Showing 1-10 of 4,070 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,509 reviews
on August 25, 2015
I thought they did a great job of showing the story contained in the comics that I remembered reading back then. I am sure I have forgotten enough of the details to not nerd rage about what was different but the feel of the original story was captured. I liked getting the chance to see the old professor and Magneto doing their thing and flashing back to the younger versions from the last movie. I have really enjoyed what Hugh Jackman has done with the character of Wolverine and I will miss him when he decides to hang up the claws. The scene's with quicksilver really steals the show for me and you don't laugh at the slow-mo scene in the kitchen then you might have forgotten that you are watching a comic come to life.

If you have liked the latest interpretations of the characters then I would expect you to like this at least enough to be entertained.
on March 25, 2017
I'm a big fan of all the X-Men movies, and this one did not disappoint. Great plot, storyline, and well done.Jennifer Lawrence does a great job as Raven/Mystique; I hardly could tell the difference between her and Rebecca Romijn (from the earlier movies) in both looks and acting. (They really look alike once the makeup is on.)
on December 30, 2014
It's okay. It was nice to see some of the old cast again, but the movie left a lot of unanswered questions, like how did the professor come back from the dead? It was a bit hard to follow the sequences of events when Wolverine went back in time, because the scenes didn't flow smoothly from one to another, they jumped around. Overall, it was okay. Kind of a weird plot/storyline (I think someone watched the Terminator movies too many times), but the acting was ok. Plenty of action. While we like the X-Men movies and have all of them, I think they've pretty much beaten the X-Men franchise to death. I would recommend this if you're an X-Men fan or if you looking for a decent action movie.
on December 12, 2014
I Admit that I bought this dvd of X-men Days of Future pAst on October 14, 2014 After wAnting to wAtch And understand the Magneto character. I took A fun quiz on the helloquizzydotcom website bAck in FebruAry 2014 As A wAY to uncover my true nAture without fully realizing that I wAs ActuAlly tAking A quiz centered Around which superhero mirrors your true nAture. imagine my surprise when I got the result As Magneto being the superhero who mAtches my true secret nAture . I told my husband who did not hesitate to remind me that he loves me but that he cAN eAsily see why my quiz profile Answers mAtched that of MAgneto. In my husbAnd’s defense, he knows me better thAn even my own fAmily members And hAs seen All sides of me that I reluctantly Admit that I cArefully hide from the online And offline public (for good reAsons). Anyhow, please know that I do feel that mAny of the Actors And Actresses of the All stAr cAst contributed in A strong wAY to X-men Days of Future pAst. However, the plot of the chArActers hAving to travel in the pAst helped me to further understand And enjoy MichAel FAssbender’s portrayal As MAgneto And yet Also feeling sympathy for the character that Jennifer lAwrence portrayed As Raven DArkholme/Mystique. There Are Also A lot of Action scenes that Are set near And in the white house And it wAs nice to see All of the chArActers uniting together As A team in the movie, even when it is AppArent that some hold ulterior motives. For some reason, there is Also strength displayed when the chArActers combine their powers to mAke trAveling bAck in time possible. Hugh jAckmAn, Patrick StewArt, iAn Mckellen, jAmes mcAvoy, hAlle Berry, NicholAs Hoult, Kelsey GrAmmer, AnnA pAquin, Ellen pAge, And Peter DinklAge Are Among some of the multiple Actors/Actresses in X-men Days of Future Past,
on March 5, 2017
I waited 2 weeks since some people said it lasted a week. I was worried with some other reviews that I didn't notice until after I ordered it but mine works well. I added distilled water and soap, leave it on about 8 hours at a time, and use the usb cable through my PlayStation to power it. They move around on their own not synched together and overall it's just really cool and easy
review image
on March 13, 2017
Everything came in great and fast, and I adore this movie. This is easily the top 5 best comic book movies of all time. (Possibly my favorite) The characters, the action, the effects, and the story are all amazing. Such a perfect movie.
on March 18, 2017
This is a great movie by itself, but being the middle of this trilogy is just perfect. Love all three of these so I am proud to have them all in my collection.
on March 12, 2017
The movie is decent the 3D is good (you can tell it was filmed natively in 3D and not a 3D conversation).
on October 24, 2014
I watched this film because it was the best movie available last night. Alas it wasn't good enough. The whole series is tired. The premise is no longer fresh and the actors are getting old.

The man character Wolverine was played by a new unknown actor fourteen years ago. He was only 32 then. Now he's 46 and on the cusp of middle age. He's in terrific shape of course but he's beginning to look like he belongs in one of those over-the-hill action star movies that Sylvester Stallone grinds out. The character of Wolverine was first presented as a mystery. We and he didn't know where he had come from or how he developed his particular set of abilities. That's all in the past now. The mystery has been solved. You may have noticed that murder mysteries for example don't have sequels. The detective returns but not the victim. Wolverine was the victim and after his story was told he should have exited the stage. But he lingers after the mystery of his creation has been revealed.

The X-Men has been rebooted - as they say - twice now. For example we are on our third Colonel Stryker. And our second Dr. Xavier. Wolverine has been announced as immortal , so he can be played again by Hugh Jackman. The problem is that while Wolverine never ages, Jackman does.

This film is well directed, well acted, and well produced. It's a bit confusing at times because its a time travel movie and that comes with the territory, but if you don't struggle to understand everything, and you just put your mind in neutral, its a very professionally told story. But it is an old story. We've seen the people before when we and they were both younger.

Time to retire this series.
on January 4, 2016
not a fan of this movie I felt wolverine should have had more action parts and less of Mystique 3D was great on this movie overall