- Actors: Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Halle Berry, Famke Janssen
- Directors: Bryan Singer, Brett Ratner, Matthew Vaughn
- Format: PAL, Import
- Language: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Subtitles: French, English
- Region: Region 2 (Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Number of discs: 6
- Rated: Not RatedUnrated
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (504 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B00E3X9X12
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #190,241 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
X-Men et Wolverine : Intégrale 6 films
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I just got the claw package for my younger brother's gift, so now I can review both the Adamantium Collection and the X-Men and the Wolverine Collection. To be honest, I had every intention to keep the claw for myself, but I guess I am getting too old, and it didn't help that the claw is not as extra ordinary as I would like it to be. I think this package is not worth the list price. It would be a nice product if the list price was around $80, because the quality of the claw and the stand is too cheap for the hefty list price. If you forget about the price, it will be a nice package, and the new printed labels for all the discs are nicer than previous releases. The claw is a little smaller than what I thought it would be; precisely, it is 15" tall and 6.5" wide. The discs contents are the same as the X-Men and the Wolverine Collection that I previously got, but there is one extra disc called Legacy X. Legacy X disc is about one hour, and it has 6 short clips that are exclusive to the Adamantium package: X-Men, X2, X-Men Last Stand, Wolverine, X-Men First class, and "What's Next." These clips go through the history of casting and making of the X-Men universe.
My review was for the X-Men and the Wolverine Collection. You know, the normal one with 6 bare discs and no bells and whistles.Read more ›
- X-Men is a 2000 Co-written and directed by Bryan Singer, the film stars Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Famke Janssen, Bruce Davison, James Marsden, Halle Berry, Rebecca Romijn, Ray Park and Tyler Mane. It depicts a world in which a small proportion of people are mutants, whose possession of superhuman powers makes them distrusted by normal humans. The film focuses on the mutants Wolverine and Rogue as they are brought into a conflict between two groups that have radically different approaches to bringing about the acceptance of mutantkind: Professor Xavier's X-Men, and the Brotherhood of Mutants, led by Magneto.
X2 is a 2003 American superhero film, based on the fictional characters the X-Men. Directed by Bryan Singer, and stars Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Alan Cumming, Famke Janssen, Anna Paquin, Shawn Ashmore, Aaron Stanford, Brian Cox, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, James Marsden, Halle Berry and Kelly Hu. The plot, inspired by the graphic novel God Loves, Man Kills, pits the X-Men and their enemies, the Brotherhood, against the genocidal Colonel William Stryker (Brian Cox).Read more ›
If you're a collector, just stay away from this. If you must have the pretty box art in your collection, go and find that one friend of yours that everyone has, that takes all of their movies out of their cases, collectible, or not, and throws the case away, just to slip the discs into a binder, and steal the case from their trash can and leave them to wonder where on earth their disc 2s are.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i love the X-men franchise but after watching them one after another the story doesnt make that much sense but still amazin and a must have to your collectionPublished 13 hours ago by Mario Vilche
Great price , movies are nothing special but if you don't want all the extras and just looking for the movies at a good price then this is itPublished 15 days ago by richard shaver
Super great price. Not something a collector would like to buy for a couple reasons. One is because another xmen movie just came out and is not included in this package. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Amazon Customer