Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Customer Discussions > X-Men: The Last Stand forum

X-Men the animated series...PLEASE!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 11, 2007 2:14:02 PM PDT
It's all well and good that the X-men franchise is doing so well on the big screen. Mind you, I thought the third movie sucked eggs. Too many plots. But what I wanna know is when are we going to see X-Men, the animated series that was on the Fox Network, on dvd. I still have the ones that came out VHS and still waiting to when the dvds will be coming out. What are they waiting for? Do they think it won't sale?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 27, 2008 3:13:52 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Feb 1, 2009 10:27:59 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2008 9:10:29 AM PDT
Phoebe says:
If this is the same series then go here for more details:
I ordered my copy a week ago. So far so good. I hope this helps!

http://www.tvdvdcollectors.com/product_info.php?products_id=1337&osCsid=658c7eb709d74ba14d666c4f7097ab1b

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2008 9:07:11 PM PDT
M. Roshan says:
From Wikipedia:
"So far, very few episodes have been released on DVD. According to TVShowsOnDVD.com, X-Men is the ninth most requested unreleased television show[3] and the second most requested animated television show behind MTV's Daria. Regardless, there are no plans for an official release of season box sets. Disney has no interest in releasing any of the Marvel animation projects, and Marvel is rumored to be attempting to reacquire their properties.[citation needed]"

A new X-Men cartoon will begin showing next year. Here's the trailer:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TfywK0MTQIo

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 8, 2008 12:12:38 AM PDT
Jack says:
Well if you live over in the UK, you are in luck as they have finally started releasing season volume's of X-Men on dvd, via a company named Liberation Entertainment. Unfortunately, America is getting the shaft on this deal and they will not be released here. You can import them from the UK, however you need to have a multi-region dvd player and one that can transfer the PAL format into the NTSC signal that American televisions use. Trust me, I am just as angry at this situation as anyone.

X-Men Season One Volume One can be found here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/X-Men-Season-Part-Marvel-Originals/dp/B0017J86DG/ref=pd_sbs_d_h__1
Jack

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2008 5:17:19 AM PDT
H. Jeffery says:
i agree with you i've been waitin for this and spiderman to come out on dvd with a boxset.it sucks that they wont come out with these seasons.they will def make money off of this even older people want it.i have loved the marvel and dc universe.0im a real serious collector when it comes down to it..i also agree with you on the x men movie.the last stand was good but it could of been better.cant wait till the origin of wolverine comes out it going to be real good.lol.yes i read up on my fav mutants.loli.but im really upset they haven't made any seasons.

Posted on Apr 10, 2009 11:30:07 PM PDT
Nick says:
There are multiple websites you can go to to purchase any of these old tv series. And yes the last stand sucked worst than jenna jameson at a drunk hef party.

Posted on Jul 24, 2011 12:52:30 AM PDT
Duane says:
You can purchase X-Men and X-Men Evolution at IOffer for cheap: good quality, cases and covers.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jul 11, 2007
Latest post:  Jul 24, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions