X-Plore Gear Emergency Paracord Bracelets | Set of 2| The Ultimate Tactical Survival Gear| Flint Fire Starter, Whistle, Compass & Scraper | Best Wilderness Survival-Kit for Camping/Fishing & More
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GEAR: The SA01 emergency paracord bracelet is a compact and tactical survival bracelet that comes packed with all the necessary features you need, in order to survive in the wilderness. Our paracord bracelet is the ideal choice for every camping, hiking, hunting, fishing enthusiast or simply anyone who likes going in the Great Outdoors and be prepared!
- 4 IN 1 SURVIVAL KIT: Our bracelet is a mini personal survival kit on its own. Featuring a flint fire starter, a whistle that can be heard from a great distance, and a compass to maintain your sense of direction, this bracelet will help you with winter journeys and we bet it could even help you survive during the apocalypse!
- SMART, COMPACT, PORTABLE: This ultra strong paracord bracelet for men and women, sports a smart design that makes for easy carrying and storing. Simply wear it on your wrist, or snap it on your backpack and enjoy having a tactical survival kit always with you, no matter where your adventure takes you! Plus, our bracelet sets come in different color combos for you to find your favorite. Available in three different sizes: Regular, Medium, and Kid Size. Order yours today!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL GADGET: With our 4 in 1 Survival Bracelet, you can always be prepared. Set traps with the Paracord rope, secure your items or use it as restrains, light a fire for cooking and warming yourself up, find your way with the compass and have an ever-important scraper at your disposal. Small, compact and packed with everything you need, this tactical bracelet is a must-have for every Outdoorsy person out there!
- A SAFE PURCHASE: We at X-Plore Gear, manufacture our paracord bracelets according to the highest standards so that you can enjoy them for as long as possible. You can rest assured that our survival bracelets are 100% reliable when the time comes to use them, unlike many other competing products on the market. So grab our amazing, cost-effective set for you and your friends, and have fun exploring!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
All The Survival Gear You Need, Packed In Our SA01 Paracord Bracelet!
Now with X-Plore’s paracord bracelet, you can enjoy having a 4 in 1 mini survival kit that can be carried around your wrist!
Our ultimate survival bracelet, is designed in a way that allows you to carry it with you everywhere. Simply wear it on your wrist or snap it on your backpack and you’re ready to go!
Zombie Apocalypse Imminent? Don’t Sweat It! Our Tactical Bracelet Is All You Need!
With the flint fire starter, the long distance survival whistle, the compass and the scraper, you have everything you need to survive whenever you go camping, hiking, fishing, hunting or simply exploring in the Great Outdoors!
Simply put, with our emergency bracelet, you’re set to survive!
The Best Choice For Every Outdoor Hobby & More
Whether you like hunting/fishing and you are in need of a safety net always ready on your wrist, an army/military man who knows what it takes to survive, or simply a hiker or survival enthusiast, we know you’ll love what our personal survival bracelet has to offer.
Plus, our bracelets come in sets of two so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best bang out of your buck!
These top-quality survival bracelets are guaranteed to take good care of you when you’re out there doing what you love, as they’re manufactured according to the highest quality standards;
When it comes to surviving, we do not mess around.
Buy Today, Buy With Confidence
Grab your set today because we sure can guarantee the quality of our paracord survival bracelets, but we can’t say the same about the unbeatable price!
ITEM STILL IN STOCK: Order Today While Supplies Last!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far so good, here's a few things I've learned that will hopefully help others:
- I was able to get through airport security twice with this bracelet. I recommend when you take it off to put it through the scanner to reattach the buckle so that the little fire scraper isn't sticking out, it's small but better to not have somet sharpish looking poking out.
- The knife/scraper can pop out of it's holster (which is intended I should think). Easier to handle out of the holster.
- I was upset because the compass was on the fritz and that was a big reason for my purchase. I used a neodymium magnet to re-magnetize and it seemed to be great until I clamped it back on my wrist. That's when I realized the knife/scraper appears to cause interference since when buckled the scraper sits millimeters away. You can remove the scraper and rotate around the compass and it will make it jump around. Maybe I accidentally magnetized the scraper? Not sure but not a huge deal because I can just unbuckle the bracelet and hold the compass away from the opposite end and it points north! I don't know if you can demagnetize something but if so that may fix it. Hope that helps!
as for the bracelet itself it's pretty good. the whistle and compass are decent. whisltle is fairly loud unless your lips cover the hole too much, that's operator error. the fire striker was my main goal and works well. for those expecting perfection out of the box, you don't get it with ferrite rods. all ferrite rods come with a "paint" like coating on them, so until you scrape past that you likely wont' get much of anything. keep trying. once your past the paint there is plenty of very hot sparks to ignite TINDER. if you think sparks will set a small stick on fire by itself you should limit your camping to a hotel.
Update: received an email from a rep, I'm getting a new set. Excellent customer service! I changed fro 3/5 to 4/5 stars now.