|Manufacturer Part Number||Hawk(X-PRO)|
|Vehicle Service Type||Motorcycle, Scooter, Dirt bike, Bike|
X-Pro Hawk 250 Dirt Bike Motorcycle Bike Dirt Bike Enduro Street Bike Motorcycle Bike with Motorcycle Cover,Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hawk 250 Enduro dirt bike brought by Moto Pro.Free X-PRO Motorcycle Cover inside the carton.
- A stylish high performance exhaust pipe included on this bike is design to enhance both performance and style to the bike!
- Front 80/100-21 and Rear 110/100-18 Fat Tire, More Traction! Big Wheel, Huge Size at 82.3"(L) x36.2"(W) x 55.1"(H) provide the roomy and comfortable riding experience for the driver.
- Motocross-style seat is relative low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement.
- Some assembly required: Assembly for dirt bikes include Handle bar brackets, wheels, brakes, number plate and fender. (May differ per model)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Moto Pro is the exclusive authorized dealer for X Pro products. Any vehicle sold by any seller other than Moto Pro that features the trademarked "X-Pro" graphics is not a genuine X-Pro product. X-Pro is only sold by Moto Pro. Any other sellers utilizing the X-Pro advertised listing is doing so without permission from Moto Pro. The product you receive from any seller other than Moto Pro will not be as described.
This 250cc dirt bike can't sell to California, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York!
- Engine: 229cc，4-Stroke
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Max Power (hp): 15.6/7000rpm
- Max Torque: 16.5N.M/5500r/min
- Bore * Stroke: 2.64 x 2.56"
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Transmission: 5-speed Manual
- Start System: Electric/Kick
- Ignition: CDI
- Final Drive: Chain Drive
- Battery: 12V/9Ah
Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: Double Shocks
- Rear Suspension: Central Unit Shock
- Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire: 80/100-21
- Rear Tire: 110/100-18
Capacities / Dimensions
- Weight Capacity (lbs): 331
- Gross Weight (lbs): 310
- Net Weight (lbs) : 265
- Overall Length: 82.3"
- Overall Width: 36.2"
- Overall Hight: 55.1"
- Carton: L*W*H: 69x18x34" Seat Height: 35.4"
- Wheelbase: 53.9"
- Ground Clearance: 8.3"
- Gas Tank Capacity(gal): 3.7
Hawk was designed for long-distance travel with low maintenance requirements. It is both durable and affordable.
The Hawk comes with 229cc engine provides an enormous amount of acceleration and top speed(up to 60MPH), but a larger degree of control due to its large frame. Despite its bulky appearance, this is a bike with a surprising nimbleness--it can handle sharp turns with ease, thanks to its front and rear Hydraulic brakes system, and has the acceleration you need to handle colossal jumps.
5-Speed Manual Transmission: Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive engagement and smooth-shifting.
High Performance Exhaust: A stylish high performance exhaust pipe included on this bike is design to enhance both performance and style to the bike
Wide and Comfort Foot Pegs: Wide, folding, self-cleaning foot pegs and brake pedal for secure footing.
MX Style Seat: Motocross-style seat is relative low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement.
Engine Kill Switch
An added kill switch safety feature on this bike provides the riders of all ages to cut off the engine anytime they desire, this is especially helpful and useful during an emergency situation.
Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc brakes
Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc brakes allow the bike to come to a faster stop than other brake systems do making it more safe to use. As any rider would tell you, power is nothing without good brakes. The high performance Hydraulic disc brake makes this bike an experts choice.
Kick Start/ Electric Start easy starting well the kick start is being used as a back up plan in any unexpected situations.
Front and Rear Fat Tire
Front 80/100-21 and Rear 110/100-18 Fat Tire, More Traction.
Safety / Control
Tail Light: Yes
Turn signal lights: Yes
High beam indicator lights: Yes
Engine Kill Switch: Yes
Foot Brake: Yes
Assembly / Tune Up Required
- All our units come in the "Original Factory Package" which means that you receive your purchase in the same exact way a dealership would receive it from the manufacturer. This implies that you, or a certified mechanic, will need to complete the assembly and quality control that a dealership would normally perform.
- Your purchase does not arrive "ready to ride" and generally the proper assembly involves: handle bar brackets, front wheel, front brake, number plate and front fender, and battery. (May differ per model)
Tune Up Required
- Make sure everything that was already installed from factory is correctly installed and connected well. Better let a mechanic check fuel lines, electrical connections, valve adjustment, carburetor, lights, etc. before ride it.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have change the tires and change the sprocket on the back and it tops out at 65, they reply back about some missing parts really fast and got me on the road as quick as possible.