X-Rite ColorMunki Display (CMUNDIS)
|Price:||$155.26 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for quick & easy display calibration with professional level results - edit, share and print your images with confidence
- Equipped with the same hardware and color engine technology found in X-Rite's industry leading professional level i1 display calibration solutions
- EXCLUSIVE X-RITE TECHNOLOGY! Mobile Friendly - Compatible with X-Rite ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating Apple iOS and Android mobile devices
- Incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display and projector technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Future Proof - spectrally calibrated, making it field-upgradeable to support future display technologies
- EXCLUSIVE X-RITE TECHNOLOGY! Flare Correct measures & adjusts display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling - an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased color accuracy
- Ambient Light Smart Control: measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient light conditions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.57 pounds|
|Style Name||ColorMunki Display|
From the Manufacturer
Professional, fast, and accurate. If only everything in life were this easy!
X-Rite ColorMunki Display
For creative folks who demand professional quality coupled with an easy, wizard-driven interface, X-Rite ColorMunki Display offers everything you could possibly need to get you to a brilliantly-calibrated display or projector while helping you stay focused on doing what you love. Plus, with X-Rite ColorTRUE free mobile app you can even calibrate your mobile devices. For Color Perfectionists seeking simplicity, the ColorMunki Display will absolutely amaze you.
X-Rite ColorMunki Display
Advanced Display Calibration Made Easy for Color Perfectionists
No guesswork. No stress. No frustration. No wasted time or lost billable hours. Just an amazingly calibrated display or projector that accurately displays the color in your original picture or digital file. Our wizard-driven interface makes it quick and easy for you to calibrate and profile your displays at the speed of life. You’ll quickly get back to what you really love doing with total confidence that the files you’re seeing and working on are precisely what others will be seeing. How’s that for perfect?
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device.
- Easy to use software – 'Easy' and 'Advanced' modes with simple one-click presets or wizard-driven options for more control.
- X-Rite Flare Correct - measurement and compensation of display surface glare.
- X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions.
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments.
Intelligent Iterative Profiling
Adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile.
Wizard Driven Interface
The wizard driven interface guides you through the profiling process in small, easy to understand steps.
With a quick flip of the arm switch from monitor to projector mode.
Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with color confidence.
Top Customer Reviews
Second, I'm used to calibrating my displays by hand. I have set of calibration images I have used effectively across the years. Manual calibration has become difficult as the number of displays I use in a day has increased. One thing is to get decent colors and another to have multiple displays have the SAME colors.
Third, I have the Pantone Huey Pro and I was never totally happy with the results. I could always see some kind of color cast on the result so I ended having to tweak the resulting color profile by hand.
I got the ColorMunki because it seemed like an upgrade from the legendary X-Rite i1Display. I did find some reviews for the ColorMunki but they all used the more expensive model, the Xrite i1Display Pro for their reviews. Still, after careful study I determined that the added features of the i1Display Pro model were not relevant to my needs. The ColorMunki had all the features and parameters I was looking for.
The included software was easy to use. There was an update on the X-Rite site for the software but it looked like a small update.
I went through the menus, follow instructions. Calibration took like 5 minutes. It measures ambient light and has the option to compensate for changing lighting conditions. This is an option I don't care much for but is there is you want it. You need to leave the ColorMunki connected to your computer for this.
During calibration the ColorMunki actually took control of my monitor settings. Changing contrast, brightness, color balance and then adding a color profile to Windows.Read more ›
Using this product is dead easy. You just start the software, hang the device over the monitor, press go and wait a few minutes. You get to click a before/after button if you want to when it's done, but otherwise there is nothing for the end user to do. I'm pretty picky, but I can't think of a single thing to complain about with this product. It just does its thing and does it well. Doesn't have a lot of wizz bang features, but I bought it to calibrate my monitor and that's what it does, and it does it with no fuss whatsoever. It doesn't do anything else, but I don't want it to do anything else. Excellent product.
The hardware sensor drapes over the monitor. There is a counterweight on the cord that can be moved along the cord (I did not have to do so) to help hold the unit in place against the screen within the designated outline area (which is near the center of the screen).
The calibration process is automatic and takes several minutes. Once done it lets you compare pre- and post-calibration. For my Dell monitor there was a noticeable difference and the calibrated tones were clearly more natural looking.
They claim that even with new LCD monitors the calibration should be repeated monthly. For older monitors (e.g. several years old) it shold be repeated weekly for critical setups where color accuracy is really important.
It is important to keep the optical sensors on the bottom of the hardware module clean. One easy way to help is to KEEP the plastic piece in which the unit is packed. It is a handy storage case.
What more can I say? Reasonable cost, installed easily, easy to use, seems to do a very good job. Yes - I recommend it!
If this review was useful, please let me know with the voting button.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really wanted to like this product and was hoping for this to work for me but no matter the settings I did it just made my monitor colors worse. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Gabriel Valdez
Not an accurate nor useful monitor calibration device. It doesn't measure and take into account the ambient light (unlike other calibration devices) and the settings it established... Read morePublished 2 days ago by WordLover
I have used many calibration devices and this was has a small learning curve, that's fixed by one phone call. It works perfectly!Published 2 days ago by J. Green
EXTRAORDINARILY DISAPPOINTED. Let me begin by saying I am a professional photographer, and have been one for more than 35 years. I also have a PhD in systems design. Read morePublished 7 days ago by K. Williams
Ease of use and color representation was an absolute must and ColorMunki Smile delivered big time.
I used it on multiple screens and was amazed at the difference between them. Read more
Works since Feb and now it doesn't at all. What a piece of junk.Published 11 days ago by Gerald S Keil