3 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
X-Strong® 2.4G Mini Remote Control USB Wireless Receiver for Android TV Box IPTV HTPC Mini PC Windows Mac OS Lilux
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 2.4G Wireless control
- Cursor is changed to switch on or off
- Distance of remote up to 10 meters
- Supperts for the systems of Android, Windows, Mac OS, Lilux
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
1. 2.4G RF wireless technology, high stability
2. Plug and play, CD-ROM installation is free, optimization and custom designed for Android system, achieve application of intelligent human-computer interaction,and enhance the feel of experience
3. Low power consumption standby
keys amount:12 Keys
Control distance:More than 10M
Battery distance:AAA x 2
Standby Power:Microampere, almost no power, in line with the European "Energy Star" enviromental standard
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is *NOT* a gyro/air mouse as was kind of implied but personally I think that's better since I have not had good luck with those anyway... pressing the mouse button will turn the directional pad from arrow keys to basically mouse keys, which works fine for light browsing... but if you don't need a mouse (as in with OpenPHT) it won't matter anyway