Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on March 21, 2013
We sent this camera to an out-of-state friend. We asked him to take pictures of his new home, then return the camera and we'd have the pictures developed. The recipient took inside and outside pictures with it and every one came out beautifully. We had two sets developed and sent the friend a set. It was a simple and easy way to get a friend to take beautiful photos of his new place and send them back. .
on October 21, 2014
They are very nice disposable cameras for someone like me who doesn't use a phone to take pictures and yet also doesn't have a knack for using expensive digital cameras. Perfect for pics and fast developing, to add to albums or send photos to others.
on December 21, 2016
My mother had been looking for a disposable camera for a long time, and couldn't find them anywhere local. She was very happy to get a disposable camera, and it takes fairly good pictures for a point and shoot camera. It is easy, you just take it in when it is done, and you get pictures back and no camera to hassle with. I think it would be great for a vacation.
on March 15, 2017
We ordered many of these for my daughter to take on a high school choral tour. They are light, easy to use and produce high quality photos.
on August 1, 2016
For years I always purchased Kodak disposable cameras, Kodak is the name I grew up with and only knew. Decided to try Fuji and discovered it's so much easier and comfortable to use, I recently ordered 2 more. Didn't have the film developed yet but I'm sure everything will meet my expectations.
on June 2, 2014
Great camera for camping! Took very nice photos of coastal scenery and flash worked well during the night for my child.
The only downside and not a knock on the camera was it took weeks to get the photos developed through the local pharmacy.... Not a knock on the pharmacy either - just a sign of the times....
on October 2, 2016
some of the pix did not turn out, yet I took them all the same way.... then when I got it developed it cost 9.99. All things considered, I won't be doing this again.
on April 1, 2017
product was past expiration date when i got it
on October 18, 2016
will use it as needed when or if i am in a wreck
on November 9, 2015