Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 422 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 429 reviews
on December 2, 2014
I have a ballgown style wedding dress. The skirt on it is massive so I ordered this XL sized bag. My dress fit in there just fine along with the slip/crionline which is also pretty big. When I took my dress to get alterations, the girl tried to sell me their garment bag saying it was better because it had a square bottom and wouldn't "crush" my dress like this style bag. But then she took a closer look and told me that this was a good garment bag because the bottom allows for a lot of room. Most garment bags apparently aren't as wide on the bottom. It seems like a flimsy bag, but it made the trip to California and back just fine. I will be storing my dress in it until I get it preserved.

If you have a gigantic ballgown style dress, I definitely recommend this bag. If your dress is anything else, fit & flare, sheath, etc, this would be way too much bag and you'd probably want a smaller one.
on March 14, 2017
This is perfect for a wedding dress! It has lots of room at the bottom for a train. I also like that it has a plastic pocket on the front to put in an ID tag or documents. However, I wish the pocket had some velcro, since everything can fall out if you tip it the wrong way. Also, the bag is more of a cotton material. This is good if you need something breathable, but it is not waterproof or have any plastic coating. I am considering traveling with this, but I may need to get a second bag that is plastic coated, just in case.
on April 30, 2015
Great deal for an extra-large garment bag. The bottom expands to hold my flared wedding dress and it is opaque enough to keep my fiance from seeing it. It is even large enough for me to store the shoes and accessories in the bottom of the bag. There is a pocket at the top of the bag for accessories, but it is too small to hold much and is clear and on the outside of the bag. The bag keeps my dress smelling fresh, so it must be "breathable" as described. Great product!
on May 18, 2016
Purchased this bag for my wedding gown and not only did the bag arrive dirty, so did the packaging. Do not purchase.
review image review image review image
on May 19, 2017
This bag was HUGE and held a large off the shoulder Satin Ballgown Wedding dress. Worked well even when raining and was a SOLID white (so the husband couldn't see the dress before the big day. Holds well with hanger. I also was able to use side plastic part to add name tag along with beads that fell off the dress. Shoes and undergarments fit inside bottom of bag when going for dress fittings.
on August 12, 2016
I purchased this bag to temporarily store my A-line wedding dress until the 'big day' next year. Afterwards, I may decide to have it professionally preserved, but I haven't yet decided. So for that purpose only, this review is not geared towards those who want to use this bag as an alternative to having their dress professionally preserved.

First and foremost, this bag is HUGE! But that's not a bad thing :) You could easily store a moderately sized ball gown with train in this bag. My A-line dress with sweep train fits with plenty of room to spare. There is about a foot of extra space from the hem of my dress to the bottom of the bag, ensuring that the dress won't bunch up in the bottom. I have not yet altered my dress, so the full 62" length fits perfectly. In fact, I have so much extra room, I'm storing my wedding shoes - in the box - in the bottom of the bag.

The bag itself is lightweight and it appears to be very durable. If you are looking for a heavy, vinyl garment bag, this is not it. It's breathable, which implies that it's not air-tight, like a vinyl bag should be.

Great product for the price; would recommend!
on August 27, 2015
The bag is large, which is fantastic. Unfortunately I'm docking stars because of poor quality control: 1. The dual zippers are a great concept, but it already snagged as I was trying to open one end. 2. There's a large-sized hole in front on the left side. 3. The poorly constructed material means this bag will tear easily. Hence, the hole. 4. It's a one-time use only bag. The bag fits the wedding dress; and hopefully it will last long enough for me to transport this dress to its final destination in 6 months! For a budget bag, it's not so much of a budget at this price! Buyer BEWARE!
on November 10, 2016
I purchased two of these wedding garment bags. One for my dress that I've been storing in a plastic bag for a few years (sorry, dress), and one for my sister in law to be who was about to be charged FORTY dollars to buy one at her Bridal Shop that was almost identical to this one.

The quality is great, and I feel confident the dresses are protected from dust, dirt, and sun. It's plenty roomy to accommodate the dress and the short train on both of our dresses (I can't confirm if it would fit a larger train or not, as neither of us have tired to put one in there). The bag looks luxurious and will be the perfect transportation method to safely take her dress to her wedding site.

Don't waste your money buying one at the bridal shop unless they are willing to match the price and quality of what you could get here on your own. Great bag!
on August 3, 2016
My dress fits in this perfectly with room to spare (just a standard flowy A-line type though, nothing too poofy or large). The material is breathable and isn't see-through. The bag seems durable and had a double-zipper on it. So far it's doing the job I purchased it for. I still have a year until my wedding so I will definitely update if anything changes between now and then, but I'm confident it won't.
on May 4, 2016
It's ok... I guess you get what guy pay for. I thought that it would be big enough and it's not at all! But I do have a big dress. If you have a cathedral big fluffy trumpet/mermaid fit and flair dress, this will be Very Very tight! I am having my dress maker send a new one because this is squishing my dress. It's definately not long or wide enough at bottom for my ruffles.

The material is somewhat cheapish.

If you are looking for a temporary quick fix, this is fine. But I wouldn't t recommend it for a more permanent solution.
review image review image