BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(1 star). See all 907 reviews
on June 30, 2017
I want my money back. The video skipped so bad I couldn't watch. There was nothing wrong with my internet connection as everything else was fine. I even stopped to see if there was a problem with other internet channels and all was well except this movie. Very frustrating.
on September 25, 2017
I was very frustrated, because i get the bluray for (X-men 1 and 2) without the hard cover like what i see it in the picture.
on August 1, 2014
Well, we were able to watch the first movie, but when we put the DVD in the DVD player, it "hummed" rather loudly and took a long time to get to the main menu before we could start the movie. Not sure what's wrong with that particular DVD, but it is used, so I took a risk. We haven't had a chance to watch the other movies, but the second DVD worked fine when I put it in the DVD player - no "humming" noise, anyway. I bought these for my son who is into all the super hero movies, and we are watching them together. As long as they work, even if there are flaws, I will be fine with it. I certainly don't recommend buying used DVDs if you plan to add them to a collection. So, if anyone wants to buy these from me after we're finished, let me know.
on August 5, 2016
Typical marvel junk. Nothing makes any sense if you think about it, and I can't just turn my brain off. I'm not talking about the superpowers. Accepting the superpower aspect, the story still makes no sense.
on October 7, 2015
Playback was horrible
on May 22, 2016
This video continued to stall and was never able to fully watch it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2016
Although Alan Cumming is a great actor, Nightcrawler so bad, so very bad.
on April 9, 2017
Great movie, but don't buy movies on Amazon. You do not own the content and cannot download it if you want to take it on a trip. Microsoft allows you to download what you purchase. I try to do the right thing and purchase content legally. I have tons of friends who just steal it. Either buy the DVD or go through Microsoft!!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse