Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.99 shipping
+ $8.54 shipping
+ $14.99 shipping
ASUS X501A-WH01 15.6" Notebook | Intel Celeron B820(1.7GHz), 2GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, WebCam, HDMI, Windows 8
|Price:||$379.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Intel Celeron B820 1.7GHz
- Microsoft Windows 8
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 320GB Hard Drive 5400rpm
- 15.6" Widescreen Display （1366 x 768）WebCam, HDMI,
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Brand Name: Asus
- Display Size: 15.6 inches
- Operating System: Windows 8;
- Computer CPU Manufacturer: Intel Celeron
- Computer CPU Type: Intel Celeron
Compare to Similar Items
This item: ASUS X501A-WH01 15.6" Notebook | Intel Celeron B820(1.7GHz), 2GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, WebCam, HDMI, Windows 8
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||founderdirect(We don't ship to HI/AK/PO BOX/APO/FPO||Cardinal Tech||Discounted Tech Store||Becker Llc|
|Item Weight||Information not provided||8 pounds||Information not provided||5.29 pounds|
|Processors||celeron 1.7 GHz||core i5 1.7 GHz||3 GHz||2 GHz|
|Operating System||Windows 8;||Windows 8||Windows 8;||Windows 8;|
|Memory||2 GB ddr3||2 GB SDRAM DDR3||8 GB DDR3 SDRAM||8 GB SDRAM DDR3|
|Storage||500 GB 5400 RPM||500 GB 5400 RPM||1 TB 5400 RPM||1 TB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Integrated Graphics||Intel Integrated Graphics||Information not provided|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
On this model, the spacebar, screen and mouse utility all malfunctioned from the beginning. I'm a college student and finals are approaching, so I don't have time to send in my computer for over a week just for them to charge me half of the computer's worth in fixing costs, plus shipping. The whole point of a new computer is for better functioning when I need it most- *like in college.* So I tried to deal with it as best I could until the screen finally broke completely. I called ASUS multiple times, even spoke with a supervisor, and everyone refused to give me my money back because some limited warranty (that wouldn't even have covered it) had expired. And get this, after hearing how upset I was, they offered to pay the shipping. Really, ASUS? If you can pay my shipping, then why can't you just give me my money back? Thank you for not covering the computer itself- you know, the important part of this equation.
Sure, experiences like this probably aren't the norm, and you have a chance of getting a good product and good service with ASUS. But the bottom line is that when something did go wrong with their machine, they failed to make up for it, and everyone who buys from ASUS is at risk to be treated this way. There are plenty of other good computers for the same good price as this one, but from much better companies.Read more ›
- The mouse cursor randomly resets itself every 1-5 minutes. If I'm typing, suddenly the cursor will move and I'll be typing on another part of the page. Think of how annoying that is every 1-5 minutes. (And I know how to type and not rest my palm on the touchpad.)
- It freezes if you try to move between windows by clicking on the bottom bar. If you have two browser windows and you hover your mouse over the icon on the bottom bar, the system locks and you have to do turn it off and on again.
- It freezes randomly. I haven't seen a pattern for this yet, but every 2-3 hours, it just freezes up and you have to power cycle. Since I work online, I'm usually rebooting 4-5 times per day.
- The hard drive partitioned itself. This could be a Windows 8.1 issue, but the system crashed one day and, upon recovery, created a hidden partition with over half of the hard drive's space.
As you can see, it's not just a problem with a space bar. What's worse? ASUS technical support has been horrible. I spoke with them three times.
1) The tech gave me instructions to unpartition my drive. I followed them to the letter (I know what I'm doing) and it crashed my hard drive. I had to reformat the drive and reinstall Windows, losing a lot of personal data in the process. (It's hard to back stuff up when your laptop keeps freezing.)
2) The tech didn't give me any help. He/She just gave me two 800 numbers to call. Guess what? Neither number worked.
3) The tech told me that, by now, the 90 day warranty had expired and, even though all of these issues came out of the box, I would have to pay at least $140.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice little notebook but I had to return it because the person I bought for was not happy I bought it for them.Published on July 22, 2014 by Rick B
I recommend this product. Also the service provided by you was very favorable to me, thank you very much for your valuable attention.Published on January 31, 2014 by Ysleyis Trias
I have mainly bought this computer for school, I know it is just a notebook, but it would help to have a CD drive. It does everything I need it too. Read morePublished on November 27, 2013 by John Delsanto
i don't like it because the product has not work for for 2month before it pack up
presently not working.
I use this computer just for make and review some documents and web browsers for internets, don't buy if you thought play games with mid resolution. If you think upgrade the mem. Read morePublished on July 13, 2013 by Clovis Rondon
The computer is for a friend who is starting college in August. He has reported that it is very easy to use and there have been no software or hardware issues.Published on June 30, 2013 by RyanP
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.