|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||3.5 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||GTX 940MX|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||2 GB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Asus X556UQ-NH71 Vivobook 15.6" FHD Laptop, 7th Gen Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 940MX Graphics, DVD-RW, USB-C, Windows 10, Dark Blue
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||15.6 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful & efficient Intel Core i7-7500U 2.7GHz (Turbo up to 3.5GHz) processor
- Nvidia GeForce 940MX graphics; 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 512GB 2.5" Ssd; dual-layer DVD-RW drive; ergonomic chiclet keyboard with number pad
- Lightning-fast dual band 802.11AC Wi-Fi keeps you connected through any congestion or interference
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, RJ45 LAN, HDMI, and VGA (*usb transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
Buy this product as Renewed and save $79.11 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Features at-a-glance :
- Powerful & efficient Intel Core i7-7500U 2.7GHz (Turbo up to 3.5GHz) Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics; 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 512GB 2.5” SSD; Dual-layer DVD-RW drive; Ergonomic chiclet keyboard with number pad
- Lightning-fast dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected through any congestion or interference
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, RJ45 LAN, HDMI, and VGA
ASUS Vivobook X556UQ Laptop
The ASUS Vivobook X556UQ powered by a 7th generation Intel Core i7 processor with up to 8GB RAM, and NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics. With Windows 10, the ASUS VivoBook X556UQ is ideal for daily computing and entertainment tasks.
Lifelike Colors with ASUS Splendid
ASUS Splendid Technology features four visuals modes which can be accessed with a single click. Vivid Mode optimizes contrast for browsing photos or watching videos and movies; Eye Care Mode reduces blue light levels and is ideal when you're reading for long hours. Normal Mode has been tuned for daily tasks; while Manual Mode is for advanced color adjustments.
Long lifespan Li-Polymer battery
The ASUS VivoBook X556UQ features a Li-Polymer battery that gives you up to 2.5 times the lifespan of standard Li-ion cylinder batteries. On top of that, a Li-Polymer battery retains up to 80% of its original charge capacity even after hundreds of charge cycles so you won't have to worry about deteriorating battery performance. Thanks to a clever combination of hardware and software optimization, the battery adheres to the highest battery safety standards and gives you optimal charging performance to prolong its lifespan.
Actual battery life may be significantly less than benchmark testing. Battery life decreases over time.
Crisp and Clear Visuals
ASUS VivoBook series boasts up to 940MX discrete graphics* to give it the visual prowess to tackle graphically-demanding tasks with ease. Watch a movie, play the latest games, or edit photos and videos – do it all with the VivoBook series.
*Available on select models.
Ergonomic Keyboard Design
Typing is now more comfortable than ever with the ASUS VivoBook X556UQ’s full-size one-piece chiclet keyboard. An improved back-assembly provides 1.8mm of key travel and minimal float, so you get a more solid typing feel.
Faster and Easier Connections
The ASUS VivoBook X556UQ gives you a wide array of connectivity options that include USB-C 3.1 Gen 1, HDMI and VGA ports, a 3-in-1 SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader, and more to ensure compatibility with various peripherals and devices. The reversible USB Type-C port ensures a proper connection every time, right-side up, or upside down. USB Type-C gives you data transmission speeds of up to 5Gbit/s – almost 10 times that of USB 2.0. You can transfer photos, music, and even large video files in a fraction of the time transferring a movie with a file size of 2GB takes less than two seconds*.
*File transfer speeds may vary depending on system specification, file size, file location, and other environmental factors. Actual transfer speeds may be significantly less than benchmark testing.
Compare with similar items
MSI GP62MVRX Leopard Pro-661 15.6" 94%NTSC Thin and Light Gaming Laptop GTX 1060 3G Core i7-7700HQ 16GB 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB Full Color Keyboard
ASUS ROG Strix G-SYNC 120 Hz Full HD VR Ready Ultra Thin and Light Gaming Laptop Computer GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB DDR4 DRAM, 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 15.6", Black - GL502VS-DS71
Acer 17.3" Aspire Intel Core i5 7th Gen 7200U 2.50GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 8GB DDR4 Memory 256GB SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Gaming Laptop Model E5-774G-56SX
Razer Blade Pro 17: Gaming Laptop - 120Hz Full HD IPS Display - Intel Quad-Core i7-7700HQ - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 – DDR4 16GB RAM (2400MHz) - 256GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD - Windows 10 - CNC Aluminum
|Sold By||SuperE, LLC||MASTERTRONICS - GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR OF ELECTRONICS||MASTERTRONICS - GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR OF ELECTRONICS||MASTERTRONICS - GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR OF ELECTRONICS||MASTERTRONICS - GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR OF ELECTRONICS|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||16 GB||16 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||2.7 GHz||2.8 GHz||2.8 GHz||—||3.9 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||—||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||17.3 inches||17.3 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||512 GB||1000 GB||1000 GB||1 TB||2000 GB|
|Item Dimensions||15.00 x 10.10 x 1.00 inches||15.07 x 10.23 x 1.14 inches||10.50 x 15.40 x 1.20 inches||16.67 x 11.10 x 1.30 inches||16.70 x 11.00 x 0.88 inches|
|Item Weight||5.10 lbs||4.80 lbs||4.90 lbs||7.28 lbs||6.80 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home|
|RAM Type||SODIMM||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11ac||802.11ab||802.11a/b/g/n/ac||802.11ac||802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
Asus VivoBook X556UQ-NH71 15.6" Fhd laptop, Intel Core i7-7500U 2.7GHz processor, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, DVD-RW, USB-C, Windows 10. The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.